Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on His Future: I Don't Know What's Going To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on His Future: I Don't Know What's Going To Happen

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury admits that he doesn't know what the future holds for his boxing career. Last weekend, Fury picked up a sensational knockout victory over Deontay Wilder at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he should give chisora another beating

Comment

After turning the division's "Baddess' Man" into a vegetable on 6 months medical suspension, there are people who will say, "but, but... Fury is scurred of Dillian Whyte doe!" I personally want to see Tyson fight Oleksandr Usyk. It is a shame that Rematchroom have forced the pointless rematch as usual. It just means we will have to wait into late 2022 before we get the chance to see Fury-Usyk for all the marbles. And no doubt the alphabet orgs will try to ruin the Undisputed fight before it can be made.

Comment

He has another fight on his contract that he has to fulfil, so it would make sense to have it against the winner of Usyk-Joshua 2.
        LoadedWraps LoadedWraps likes this.

Comment

Having rematched the same man twice I think he needs to fight a mandatory for the first time regardless of who it is.[

QUOTE=W1LL;n31132558]After turning the division's "Baddess' Man" into a vegetable on 6 months medical suspension, there are people who will say, "but, but... Fury is scurred of Dillian Whyte doe!" I personally want to see Tyson fight Oleksandr Usyk. It is a shame that Rematchroom have forced the pointless rematch as usual. It just means we will have to wait into late 2022 before we get the chance to see Fury-Usyk for all the marbles. And no doubt the alphabet orgs will try to ruin the Undisputed fight before it can be made. [/QUOTE]

Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

I'd be glad to see the back of him.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              After turning the division's "Baddess' Man" into a vegetable on 6 months medical suspension, there are people who will say, "but, but... Fury is scurred of Dillian Whyte doe!" I personally want to see Tyson fight Oleksandr Usyk. It is a shame that Rematchroom have forced the pointless rematch as usual. It just means we will have to wait into late 2022 before we get the chance to see Fury-Usyk for all the marbles. And no doubt the alphabet orgs will try to ruin the Undisputed fight before it can be made.
              If Dillian Whyte is so easy then Fury should have no problem fighting him and picking up millions to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

If Dillian Whyte is so easy then Fury should have no problem fighting him and picking up millions to do so.
                Wouldn't get any credit for beating him.

Joshua should step aside and let the champions fight.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Wouldn't get any credit for beating him.

Joshua should step aside and let the champions fight.
                  Since when does Fury care about credit? He wouldn't be picking the Schwarz's and Wallin's if he wanted credit, he'll get more credit than he did for them.

Comment

Fury fans already preparing the excuses for a Whyte duck.

Comment

Working...
                    X