Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Emanuel Navarrete, Joet Gonzalez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Emanuel Navarrete, Joet Gonzalez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Navarrete, Gonzalez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - One of Mexico's most decorated champions, WBO featherweight king Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete, knows the challenge at hand is a formidable one. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can Ruiz pull the upset here?
    I remember Santillon being outboxed and getting a gift decision an old DeMarco.

Comment

Joet seems taller than Navarette. Maybe he can do this

Comment

Joet and Emanuel are both humble and good guys, I wish good to both. And all the humble fighters in this hard sport.

Comment

Oh siablo14 , what have you done to me compadre? My boy the 'Cowboy' Emanuel Navarrete, is fighting tomorrow and I was just about to finish my new sig for the week...but then I remember that you won our bet...and Deontay the 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder got jobbed my the Gypsy-Bum and Russell Mora. Life is not fair

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Oh siablo14 , what have you done to me compadre? My boy the 'Cowboy' Emanuel Navarrete, is fighting tomorrow and I was just about to finish my new sig for the week...but then I remember that you won our bet...and Deontay the 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder got jobbed my the Gypsy-Bum and Russell Mora. Life is not fair
            Wilder hype had you fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Wilder hype had you fooled.

You are heartless siablo14 , how could you do yo boy like that? To make matters worse Deontay has been brain-damaged, or had his account hacked. All I can do is find refuge in art and let my pain bleed on the canvas. At least my painting of 'El Vaquero' Emanuel Navarrete is coming along pretty decent, by the time I pay my dept to you my GFX skills will be on another level, I'll be like a modern day Salvador Dali or something.

WHY BRONZE-BOMBER???!!!
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

You are heartless siablo14 , how could you do yo boy like that? To make matters worse Deontay has been brain-damaged, or had his account hacked. All I can do is find refuge in art and let my pain bleed on the canvas. At least my painting of 'El Vaquero' Emanuel Navarrete is coming along pretty decent, by the time I pay my dept to you my GFX skills will be on another level, I'll be like a modern day Salvador Dali or something.

WHY BRONZE-BOMBER???!!!
                Paint one of Winky for me.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Paint one of Winky for me.
                  And you want a prize on top of winning our bet?! DAMN this brother is cold-blooded ya'll!

Well, since I cant sport my signatures and am making progress on my paint-skills I'll do it. However, since I'm a beginner I think it would be best to select a photo of mostly the face ; you pick the photo, I'll crop the body if its a whole body-shot, however for best results if you can find a large image of the head that gives me more detail.

It will take me over a week -- maybe more, I got errands to run during the week.

Yo my boy won in a bloody-war, I just got home and was like....

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

And you want a prize on top of winning our bet?! DAMN this brother is cold-blooded ya'll!

Well, since I cant sport my signatures and am making progress on my paint-skills I'll do it. However, since I'm a beginner I think it would be best to select a photo of mostly the face ; you pick the photo, I'll crop the body if its a whole body-shot, however for best results if you can find a large image of the head that gives me more detail.

It will take me over a week -- maybe more, I got errands to run during the week.

Yo my boy won in a bloody-war, I just got home and was like....

You already know, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X