Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera-Jose Matias Romero To Open Showtime Tripleheader October 30 In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera-Jose Matias Romero To Open Showtime Tripleheader October 30 In Las Vegas

Showtime will feature lightweight contender Michel Rivera in the opener of its October 30 broadcast from Las Vegas. BoxingScene.com has learned that the Dominican Republic's Rivera will square off against Argentina's Jose Matias Romero in a 10-rounder, the first of three bouts the premium cable network will televise that night from Mandalay Bay's Michelob ULTRA Arena. The 23-year-old Rivera (21-0, 14 KOs) appears to be on the cusp of earning a 135-pound world title shot, but Matias Romero gave another lightweight contender, Isaac Cruz, a difficult fight in his most recent outing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sweet sweet card. Showtime really has turned up its game with pbc.
    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Sweet sweet card. Showtime really has turned up its game with pbc.
      Sweet sweet Caroline.

Comment

Berrrrryyyyyy niceeeeeeee. Honestly, the James fight should not be headlining this event, Ennis should, but beggars can't be choosers lol. I'll take it

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          Berrrrryyyyyy niceeeeeeee. Honestly, the James fight should not be headlining this event, Ennis should, but beggars can't be choosers lol. I'll take it
          James has the better and more competitive opponent.

Ennis is going to whip Dulorme.

Comment

Tito Trinidad Jr. back on circuit fighting Matias Romero but I'd rather he fight two other guys with a similar name as Matias Romero - Subrial or Rolly.

Comment

Now this is a good card. Showtime has been stepping it up lately.

Comment

Working...
              X