Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If I Was Dillian Whyte, I Wouldn't Do The Fight With Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If I Was Dillian Whyte, I Wouldn't Do The Fight With Otto Wallin

LAS VEGAS - If Frank Warren were Dillian Whyte's promoter, Warren would've advised against accepting a fight against Otto Wallin next. London's Whyte will battle Wallin on October 30 at O2 Arena in London. Their 12-round fight for Whyte's WBC interim heavyweight championship could determine Tyson Fury's next opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or should they pick another forty year old for him? ...Maybe not he gets ironed out by them!

Comment

Wallin is quite good, surely better than whyte. He's also taller with longer reach. I hope he destroys Whyte, that would be the cherry on cake for 2021.

Comment

Haters gotta hate

Comment

Once Whyte beats wallin you will still have guys giving him shist

He’s faced solid guys back to back while other fighters have done nothing

Comment

I was looking forward to Whyte Wallin & I'd like to see Fury Whyte, i see Fury mauling Whyte exactly the same as Wilder & Chisora a few year's back.

Then i heard yesterday in a pod that Rematchroom have added yet another rematch clause so if Whyte looses Fury is left in limbo for his mandatory. Edward has stalled the division so much since Ruiz I've had enough.

So because of Rematchroom I'd rather A. Whyte does avoid Wallin & makes the Fury fight or B Fury waits for Usyk to skool Renatchroom's cash cow again & make the undesputed fight we all want but Rematchroom keep blocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
              I was looking forward to Whyte Wallin & I'd like to see Fury Whyte, i see Fury mauling Whyte exactly the same as Wilder & Chisora a few year's back.

Then i heard yesterday in a pod that Rematchroom have added yet another rematch clause so if Whyte looses Fury is left in limbo for his mandatory. Edward has stalled the division so much since Ruiz I've had enough.

So because of Rematchroom I'd rather A. Whyte does avoid Wallin & makes the Fury fight or B Fury waits for Usyk to skool Renatchroom's cash cow again & make the undesputed fight we all want but Rematchroom keep blocking.
              I also hear that Rematchroom have a rematch clause in place for Shannon Cuntenay, what a joke!

Comment

He wouldn't have had him fight Parker, Chisora or Povetkin either. But Whyte gets **** on for fighting top 10 fighters by tards who are salty fighters they're fans of ducked him.
                ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Warren's take isn't wrong, it's a risky fight for Whyte and a loss could potentially scuttle that mandatory position.

I'm ambivalent towards Whyte but he has fought alot of dangerous opponents. I hope that there's not another rematch clause in place but that might explain Whyte's willingness to take the risky fight.
                  ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Frank Warren is right. I've said the same thing before myself. If i was Dillian Whyte I wouldn't take the Otto Wallin fight either since he is already the interim champion and mandatory challenger to Tyson Fury's WBC title. Why risk another loss and set back when you don't have to?

Comment

Working...
                    X