Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin: A World Championship is Probably Gonna Be That Peace For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin: A World Championship is Probably Gonna Be That Peace For Me

By Thomas Gerbasi - After seeing a September 4 bout with Victor Vazquez get canceled, Cletus Seldin decided to go for a little run for his birthday a week later. How little? "Only" 35 miles. It's "only" 35 because the year before, Seldin ran 50 miles on September 11.
    [Click Here To Read More]

35, 50 miles my ass.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-13-2021, 10:08 AM.
    RingMaster2018 RingMaster2018 likes this.

Comment

6 miles takes you roughly an hour. 35 miles more than 5 hours running ‍♂️

Comment

This guy is a disgrace to professional boxing. And to have the absolute balls to say he would have beat a prime Zab, that’s even more disgraceful. Zab would have used you as a sparring partner and spanked you. At 139lbs., Zab as an open NY Golden Gloves Champ would have boxed circles around you. Zab was a phenomenal talent. Even at 41 years old, out of shape and probably smoking weed everyday you struggled 11 rounds with him. Go back to bodybuilding.
        Last edited by RingMaster2018; 10-13-2021, 03:26 AM.

Comment

This dude went back to club fights after Ulysses exposed his weak game in Montreal. He suffered 3-4 KDs in a one sided drubbing. Easy work.
          Unidentified Unidentified likes this.

Comment

Why didn’t the article mention the reason Zab is suing him ?

didn’t he get popped for roids ? If not the Zab fight some other fight. Not sure this guy deserves some fluff write up as he has done absolutely nothing in his career AND he also uses PEDs.

Comment

The first man to run a marathon died when he finished. This guy ran 50 miles? Did his dad invent cole slaw too?
              BarfyMan362 BarfyMan362 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                Why didn’t the article mention the reason Zab is suing him ?

didn’t he get popped for roids ? If not the Zab fight some other fight. Not sure this guy deserves some fluff write up as he has done absolutely nothing in his career AND he also uses PEDs.
                iirc Zab is suing Cletus to see the results of Cletus's drug testing

Comment

He already beat prime, Judah. I watched the fight and that was Judah bringing all of his prime tools to the ring. As the Hebrew Hammer said, he's just all wrong for him as a style match-up. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                    He already beat prime, Judah. I watched the fight and that was Judah bringing all of his prime tools to the ring. As the Hebrew Hammer said, he's just all wrong for him as a style match-up. Nash out.
                    nash out of his mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X