Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Grinds Hard For Canelo Alvarez Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Grinds Hard For Canelo Alvarez Unification

Caleb Plant Training Camp Photos Gallery - Unbeaten IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant continued to declare his intention on becoming the first undisputed super middleweight world champion in boxing history as he nears his showdown against WBC/WBO/WBA 168-pound champion Canelo Alvarez taking place Saturday, November 6 live on SHOWTIME PPV at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

C’mon Man….you can dooo ittt!!!

Comment

Very doubtful it will happen, but I kinda want this guy to upset the applecart and beat Canelo! But he has no chance of scoring the KO as he isn’t a big puncher and Canelo has one of the best chins around, so that would only be a points win….but we know Canelo likely has the judges in his pocket, so it’s a massive task.

Comment

I'm looking for Plant to be competitive in this fight. He's going to have a few surprises for Canelo. I believe he is going to sit down on his punches and get Canelo's respect early on. Don't think this will be a walk in the park for Alvarez. Those comparing Plant to Saunders are going to see the difference in a man fully devoted to his craft and one who plays the role part time. Alvarez is going to struggle in this fight and could possibly lose on the cards.

Comment

Caleb got to go downstairs to canelo body with a fast start and turn canelo using angles. Alvarez have to have his feet set to punch. Don't need to head hunt and push him on the ropes.

Comment

This will be j rock vs Charlo all over again. There's a reason plants team has kept him away from top competition for so long. There's a reason they only let him fight slow footed gun-shy punching bags with no head movement. Haymon matched him up with bums his whole career to make him look great. Now it's time to cash out. True definition of a great white hype.

Comment

If he don't get tired he last 12 rounds, and he could win if he outboxes Canelo without getting hit

Comment

He has the style to win and I thoroughly believe he has the warrior mindset
                Walexhris Walexhris likes this.

Comment

Well Plant looks tough and fit but he ain't going to win.

Comment

Most People Don’t Know **** About Boxing, Caleb will win!

Comment

Working...
                    X