Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Fury-Wilder Was All Guts, Heart and Determination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Fury-Wilder Was All Guts, Heart and Determination

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was very entertained by the Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder trilogy fight, which took place last Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Fury retained the WBC heavyweight title when he knocked Wilder out in the eleventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight, the better man won again in a war.

Comment

Wilder is a throwback fighter from the old days...

It's easy for me to say, but too many guys quit today when the going gets tough.

Comment

Mike Tyson is right and is a class act. It was a fight for the ages and boxing fans were the real winners that night. There were no losers in this bout.

I know that Tyson Fury's hands were raised but in my judgement both men walked away champions that night and they both deserved to hold their heads up high. Neither man have nothing to hang their heads about.

As both men should be commended for their effort and tremendous championship hearts. I couldn't have been more proud of them for providing us boxing fans with such great entertainment.
        Mike con Mike con SN!PER SN!PER like this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Mike Tyson is right and is a class act. It was a fight for the ages and boxing fans were the real winners that night. There were no losers in this bout.

I know that Tyson Fury's hands were raised but in my judgement both men walked away champions that night and they both deserved to hold their heads up high. Neither man have nothing to hang their heads about.

As both men should be commended for their effort and tremendous championship hearts. I couldn't have been more proud of them for providing us boxing fans with such great entertainment.
          hahahah if Fury lost the same way wilder lost he would not be saying fury was a champ also
          Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Mikes right definitely not the most skills fight that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post

hahahah if Fury lost the same way wilder lost he would not be saying fury was a champ also
              Lord have mercy on you! You are a very small and bitter man. Did you watch the fight man?

I would have thought that Wilder would have won most of you haters respect by how he performed Saturday night in flooring the best heavyweight on the planet twice in one round and by displaying a tremendous amount of championship heart, perseverance, indomitable will and fortitude in his loss.

However, obviously i was wrong. You people never change. i was very gracious to Tyson Fury in his victory over Deontay Wilder and even wished him much success as he traveled down the road of the heavyweight division and represent it well.

However, how do you repay me? By impugning my integrity and spewing vitriol and hatred towards Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

cmon Bro - ur PROUD of Fury after accusing him over and over of cheating in every way possible! U cant b serious. Fight for the ages would Corrales-Castillo / Bowe-Holyfield I/Gatti- Ward/ Lewis-Vitali/Barrerra-Morales…back and forth give and take. Wilder lost every rd with obviously the exception being the 4th in another one-sided beatdown ending in one of the most vicious ko’s of recent memory.

Comment

I thought the fight was one for the ages and will be on ESPN for years to come. Wilder should be given credit for fighting with spirit and lots of heart. He had to talk trash and build himself up mentally. Fury is a man of many words and at every point disrespected Wilder in pre fight hype. So at some point Wilder had to go back at him. What wore out Wilder is Fury leaning on him, holding him and making it a street fight. I think if the fight were fought from a distance Wilder would have a better chance. Either way both men are champions and deserve all of the respect in the world.
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Fury didn't even look hurt with those knockdowns. The first one he got clipped and was stunned , went down. But by the time he hit the canvas, he was clear headed. Got up. The second knockdown grazed the back of his head , a sort of push. Again, he didn't appear to be hurt at all. Wilder on the other hand, was visibly hurt on all 3 of his knockdowns. Badly shaken. Fury should've taken Wilder out earlier. And that's got nothing to do with Wilders heart. It's more to do with Fury's lack of finish.

Comment

Working...
                    X