Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney-Lee McGregor: D4G Promotions Wins Purse Bid For IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney-Lee McGregor: D4G Promotions Wins Purse Bid For IBF Title Eliminator

D4G Promotions continues to make the rounds this week. On the heels of announcing an intriguing show to take place in November, the Dubai-based promotional outfit secured the rights to the IBF-ordered bantamweight title elimination bout between Lee McGregor and Jason Moloney. D4G Promotions was the lone bidder, submitting $201,100 during a purse bid hearing conducted Tuesday from IBF headquarters in Springfield, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really hope this doesn’t prevent McGregor-Farooq 2 from happening.

Are D4G linked with MTK?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Really hope this doesn’t prevent McGregor-Farooq 2 from happening.

Are D4G linked with MTK?
      I didn't even know this had been ordered. I must have missed that. For me its way too soon for Lee. Even if he can beat Maloney which I wouldn't be confident of, he has no chance against Inoue. Your right, we need the Farooq rematch first, as he lost that and needs to prove himself there. Not to mention that their first fight was a cracker. I also thought he was dreadful against legrand and thought he lost every round until he got the stoppage. I think he needs to drop this, do the Farooq fight, and build his experience up. He still has a lot to learn.

Comment

Hmm. I was looking forward to McGregor Vs Farooq.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Looks like we're all on the same page here. I thought & hoped McGregor/Farooq was happening on the Taylor/Catterall undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            Looks like we're all on the same page here. I thought & hoped McGregor/Farooq was happening on the Taylor/Catterall undercard
            Kash and his fans will be gutted. I've always felt Lee maybe doesnt want it. Well, not so much him maybe, but his promoter. They'll say this is a bigger opportunity, and they'd be right. But sometimes it's not a ways the best way to go. And the Farooq fight will pay more also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

I didn't even know this had been ordered. I must have missed that. For me its way too soon for Lee. Even if he can beat Maloney which I wouldn't be confident of, he has no chance against Inoue. Your right, we need the Farooq rematch first, as he lost that and needs to prove himself there. Not to mention that their first fight was a *******. I also thought he was dreadful against legrand and thought he lost every round until he got the stoppage. I think he needs to drop this, do the Farooq fight, and build his experience up. He still has a lot to learn.
              Yeah Inoue would kill him, he’s nowhere near ready for that. McGregor vs Farooq is definitely the more logical fight to make IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Kash and his fans will be gutted. I've always felt Lee maybe doesnt want it. Well, not so much him maybe, but his promoter. They'll say this is a bigger opportunity, and they'd be right. But sometimes it's not a ways the best way to go. And the Farooq fight will pay more also.
                I sort of get the feeling Team McGregor aren’t too keen on the rematch too.

Comment

Yeah Inoue would kill him, he’s nowhere near ready for that. McGregor vs Farooq is definitely the more logical fight to make IMO.
                  Most definitely.

Comment

I sort of get the feeling Team McGregor aren’t too keen on the rematch too.
                    Saw an interview with Lee Eaton right after the Guerfi fight. He was asked about the Farooq fight. He said something like." Lee McGregor doesn't need Kash Farooq. Kash Farooq needs Lee McGregor". So what does that tell you? They don't want it basically.
                    RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X