Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Yeah, I Was Chasing Spence, But He Really Didn't Want The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Yeah, I Was Chasing Spence, But He Really Didn't Want The Fight

LAS VEGAS - With Terence Crawford's most telling test as a welterweight a mere six weeks away, he inevitably was asked Friday about the 147-pound showdown he once wanted more than any fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure he does Terence. It's just that Al tells him you don't want it, and he takes his word for it.

Comment

Bob didn't think the fight would sell like Fury vs. Wilder, and it would've had to be done that way for both sides to make money! If the WBO had not ordered Crawford to fight Porter, Bob wasn't doing that fight either. He only did it because a) WBO ordered it, and b) He already lost a purse bid for Lopez vs. Kambosos! Terence needs to beat Porter and think hard before he signs an extension, or chooses another promoter. He is right on one thing: there are fights @ 147! Ugas, Stanionis, Boots at PBC! Vergil Ortiz Jr. at GBP, and Josh Taylor @ TR. If I was Bud, I go free agent for Vergil Ortiz Jr. NEXT, then sign with TGB/PBC after that! Besides Josh Taylor, Arum has nothing!

Comment

Bud was my man and is a great fighter but never appeared to want to fight Spence and Spence for his part didn't .Can you imagine Duran, Leonard and Hearns behaving this way!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Bud was my man and is a great fighter but never appeared to want to fight Spence and Spence for his part didn't .Can you imagine Duran, Leonard and Hearns behaving this way!
          It is Spence who offered 80-20 cut. Which means Spence ducked Crawford.
          Last edited by DFM; 10-12-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post

It is Spence who offered 80-20 cut. Which means Spence ducked Crawford.
            You cannot rewrite history. The offer was 70-30 and that is more than fair. Spence is tops in the division whereas Crawford has yet to fight a top dog in the division. Crawford was demanding 50-50 which is laughable. Spence sells out arenas (Cowboys stadium) and Crawford field houses and High schools. Spence is a known commodity and does well on PPVs, Crawford is unknown and has tanked PPVs.

Try again fan boi

Comment

Spence, like a lot of PBC guys, just doesn't want to fight. Crawford will fight anybody, in any weight class, in any country, from any promotional stable.

Spence just ain't built like that. Most of those PBC boys ain't built like that.

Comment

All but one of the repliers apparently forgot that this guy's own damn promoter told the world that he can't sell.

He better stop overlooking Porter. I know that
                icee icee kushking kushking like this.

Comment

Crawford just listed his potential opponents. It’s a List of everyone else Spence publicly refuses to fight.

Comment

Everyone who isnt a spence fanboi know Crawford confronted Spence multiple times and the response from the lean sipper was "hes across the street" or "70/30".....
                    foh with yall defending some major bit.chshi.t like that.

if after Bud does what I expect him to do to Porter, Spence gonna duck Bud again and move up. Strap season my as.s

Comment

Working...
                    X