Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Would Love Tyson Fury To Have UK Homecoming Defense Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Would Love Tyson Fury To Have UK Homecoming Defense Next

Frank Warren, co-promoter for Tyson Fury, would love to stage his boxer's next fight in the UK. Fury's last five fights have taken place n the United States. He last fought in the UK in August of 2018 - when he picked up a decision win over Fracesco Pianeta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury would be able to fill a stadium there at this point as long as its vs a decent opponent. Fury vs the Wallin/Whyte winner (it'd be much better if it was Whyte obviously) in the UK would be great.

Comment

Fury - Whyte/Wallin winner next. After that Usyk -Joshua rematch winner.

Comment

He can have his Old Trafford fight. Whyte would be preferable but the way it is going Wallin will get that win which wouldnt have the same appeal to British casuals.

Where is a Joyce in this mix? I mean you're not fighting him unless you absolutely have to. Is it the WBO he is mandatory for?
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

AJ should not face Usyk again, since he gets ko'd this time. Usyk avoided to ko aj since his corner asked to slow down on that. Next time he won't hold back.

Fury-Usyk would be incredible. Usyk is the only hw boxer with high technique to contrast Fury, but Fury is so much bigger and heavier. For sure Fury won't be able to lean on Usyk as he did with others and won't be able to catch him with devastationg blows like he did with Wilder or Schwarz. But also Fury won't be an easy boxer to toy with as aj was for Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            He can have his Old Trafford fight. Whyte would be preferable but the way it is going Wallin will get that win which wouldnt have the same appeal to British casuals.

Where is a Joyce in this mix? I mean you're not fighting him unless you absolutely have to. Is it the WBO he is mandatory for?
            I'd like to see Wilder fight Joyce for his comeback fight. I think that would be a great match-up.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Fury v Whyte will go to purse and end up in the middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

I'd like to see Wilder fight Joyce for his comeback fight. I think that would be a great match-up.
                great fight. Joyce eats leather for breakfast would be a great chin check.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Not a chance that Wilder would take a difficult fight like that as a comeback fight.

Comment

Whyte is a punch bag for Fury who will do the same to him as he did to Chisora bust him up and with his new Kronx attacking style probably stop him. Joshua is no longer in the frame having been delt with by a guy from a lower division. Usyk is a much smaller version of Fury and that's how that would play out. The guy who who give Tyson the work is big , none stop solid chin Joe Joyce.
                    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X