Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Wilder Trilogy: The Drama Was Unbelievable, Brilliant For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Fury-Wilder Trilogy: The Drama Was Unbelievable, Brilliant For Boxing

Eddie Hearn, promoter for former heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, was very surprised that Deontay Wilder looked so tired after a few rounds had passed in the trilogy fight with Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep sure, he wanted Fury to win. Sure thing, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
      Yep sure, he wanted Fury to win. Sure thing, really.
      He’s not lying. He’s always said that he supports the Brit in that series. Having said that, I’m surprised he was as cordial as he was regarding wilder. He was pretty accurate in all he said in what I read above. Now I’m not one of these mongs who follows all he says on ifl tv so he could have said more but above here, he’s spot on

Comment

It was a great occasion. It was a great fight, definitely a win for the sport and I'm not saying that just cuz Fury won the same would be said had Wilder won and even though he lost the fight he played a massive part in the win for the sport.

Comment

Never understood the hate for the man. Like Oscar,the guy clearly has passion/love for our sport and seems to truly want to make the best fights possible,win or lose.
          Last edited by Sctrojan; 10-11-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
            Never understand the hate for the man. Like Oscar,the guy clearly has passion/love for our sport and seems to truly want to make the best fights possible,win or lose.
            Totally agree, he’s not everyone’s fav personality, but he loves the sport far more than an accountant like Finkel and he tries to make decent match ups.
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post

Totally agree, he’s not everyone’s fav personality, but he loves the sport far more than an accountant like Finkel and he tries to make decent match ups.
              All of people criticise him because they say he's full of himself and arrogant. Yet these people seem to love those qualities in the Boxers their fans of. Why is it ok for the Boxers to be like that but not the promoters? For sure Eddie loves the sport, and he tries to make the best fights out there. Some people just can't handle that and it baffles me.
              Ragga1 Ragga1 greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Hearns genuinely a nice guy. I'm a nobody. I saw him in the train maybe three years ago. I asked him for a photo, and ended up having a chinwag with him for the better part of 30 minutes. Proper pleasant guy.
                SteveM SteveM Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

I was waiting for that famous second wind but Wilder never got it. I read somewhere the
                  big guys don't run outside/cardio work. Pacman calfs were bigger than both fighters.
                  Tiredness in 3rd fight was even worse than 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                    Hearns genuinely a nice guy. I'm a nobody. I saw him in the train maybe three years ago. I asked him for a photo, and ended up having a chinwag with him for the better part of 30 minutes. Proper pleasant guy.
                    From up north are we?
                    adotd adotd likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X