Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO on Davis-Romero: Better To Let Them Fight In The Ring Than In The Street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO on Davis-Romero: Better To Let Them Fight In The Ring Than In The Street

There is the concern among plenty of boxing fans that it is too soon for Rolando 'Rolly' Romero to face one of the sport's most gifted knockout artists in Gervonta 'Tank' Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like it, for however long it lasts.

“When they were at the [Errol]Spence-[Danny]Garcia fight last year in Texas, me and Floyd had to pull them apart. They were ready to bump right there. We thought they were gonna bump. Hell, if we didn’t pull them apart it would have been a better fight than Spence-Garcia turned out to be.”
    Color me intrigued.

“You have two guys, who really, really don’t like each other,” noted Ellerbe. “A lot of times, you get these guys with their beef (before the fight) then they shake hands in the end.

“There’s not gonna be any of that **** in this one. These guys do not like each other. They do not like each other at all! I can’t wait to sit back and watch them try to knock each other the f*** out—and you know one of them is getting knocked out!”
    Well Leonard, you and I are on the same page there.

Beef.

Two guys that just can't stand each other.

Not two guys happy to be there, showing love and respect as they safely circle the ring and collect checks while secretly laughing at the fans that paid.

They're going to deliver an entertaining slugfest that real fans will celebrate. And no, I don't want to see any handshakes or hugs after the fight.

Comment

Well one of them is certainly getting knocked out..and it won't be Tank.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
        Well one of them is certainly getting knocked out..and it won't be Tank.
        You never know, Rolly might pull a Kostya Tszyu and catch Tank with a Hail Mary shot that Bambi's him.

Comment

Dang,in trying to polish this turd he took a shot at Spence huh.....

Comment

One of the worst PPV main events ever.

When will Tank fight a Top level opponent?
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Rolly already came out saying Mayweather promotions is only giving him 125 thousand dollars for this fight smh 125k for it . Leonard Nose Ellerbe and Mayweather are pimping they’re fighters

Comment

I don’t care who wins, I want to see boxing win again like it did last weekend. However, I hope Romero sells the hell
                out of this fight and gets people talking because tank is incapable of being articulate in the buildup

Comment

this flamboyant flamer leonard ellerbe is the biggest scumbag in all of boxing.

Comment

I rather them fight in the street. Someone will record it on their phone and I can watch it for free. I didn't know that Rolly was ppv material.

Comment

Working...
                    X