No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Hopes To Face Jessie Vargas in Next Outing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Hopes To Face Jessie Vargas in Next Outing

Liam Smith claimed bragging rights in Liverpool as he stopped Anthony Fowler in round eight of their super welterweight showdown. The two men were going head to head at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, on a Matchroom Boxing event that was broadcast live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what about a fight with tszyu after he beats inoue

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
      what about a fight with tszyu after he beats inoue
      Great fight to make. It should take place in the U.K.

Comment

Why? Jessie fight doesn't move the needle one bit. Dude hasn't won a meaningful fight in nearly 5 years
        Last edited by chepboxingking; 10-11-2021, 06:49 AM.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
          Why? Jessie fight doesn't move the needle one bit. Dude hasn't won a meaningful fight in nearly 5 years
          I was literally going to post the same thing but you beat me to it. The fight means absolutely nothing. It’s merely a winnable fight for what I’m sure will be decent dosh. It’s the fight Hearn is telling him is next

Comment

Why isn't he calling out Conner Benn? This is a disappointing move by Beefy, asking for a guy who just lost to a smaller man. Liam was thrashed by Canelo and Munguia, so he wants a little Mexican this time to prove he can beat one, is that it?
            Last edited by Corelone; 10-11-2021, 09:35 AM.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I might be wrong, but maybe Liam thinks Conner got a hometown decision and Vargas is the better man. If making the other man look like a fool is the guage, Vargas edged the win.
              Last edited by Corelone; 10-11-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Jessie Vargas is the weirdest carrot on a stick I've ever seen dangled

Comment

Working...
                X