Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Is A Sore Loser For Not Shaking Hands After Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Is A Sore Loser For Not Shaking Hands After Trilogy

Tyson Fury emphatically ended his trilogy against Deontay Wilder with a devastating 11th round TKO win. The British boxer and WBC champion Fury (31-0-1, 22KOs) delivered a brutal beating and landed 150 punches on Wilder (42-2-1, 41KOs), three of which resulted in knockdowns in the third, tenth and eleventh rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i worry about Wilder's insanity

the 2nd fight broke him, what's this one going to do?
    GucciGod GucciGod AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Nah I don't like the loser being too buddy-buddy with the winner. That's the **** I hate about Joshua

Comment

I have been a fury fan for a long time and i was concerned when wilder dropped him and he was hitting tyson with straight rights. That extra weight didn't help. Hope he gets backnto 265-270ish
        GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
          I have been a fury fan for a long time and i was concerned when wilder dropped him and he was hitting tyson with straight rights. That extra weight didn't help. Hope he gets backnto 265-270ish
          He was 277 which is 4 lbs heavier than the 2nd fight. He just looked softer. Must have dropped a bunch of weight to get down to 277.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            I saw a couple of post-fight YouTube videos where Fury was actually eating Mars bars, or similar... I remember all the Snickers irony around Andy Ruiz, let's hope that Fury doesn't follow that route.
            Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Wilder is a proud man who detests losing and clearly had anger issues. I am old enough to remember a man who had the same issues and when he lost he vanished for more than a decade later returning to the sport after becoming a preacher with a very different take on life. Perhaps Deontay will make peace with himself down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Nah I don't like the loser being too buddy-buddy with the winner. That's the **** I hate about Joshua
                Nobody said be buddy-buddy but shaking hands saying good fight and moving on isn't a bad thing. Wilder acted like a *****

Comment

the excuses are over, he should look at him, shake hands and say well done

hes probably in shock that hes getting beat up by a guy with a jiggly belly, i mean no way wilder fights ruiz now, if he sees an even bigger wobbly belly he will just freeze totally

add to that fury just keeps getting up, both guys have great determination

Comment

Wilder wanted to win so bad so must have been real upset at losing like that. Wanted to cry probably rather than shake hands and congratulate fury

Comment

Working...
                    X