Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Reveals Wilder Broke Hand, Says Fury Was 'Greater' Than Deontay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott Reveals Wilder Broke Hand, Says Fury Was 'Greater' Than Deontay

Wilder won just one round on three of the judges' scorecards from the sixth round on and was not effectively using his equalizing right hand, a development also discussed during the live television broadcast by Hall of Fame heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just as I had predicted. The dumbass decided to switch to a less protective glove at the last minute, which only provides less protection to his hands, not more concussive power. He can only blame himself for his bad decision making. He knew why he switched gloves a long time ago. Because his hands can't handle punching as hard as he does. This better not be an excuse for why he lost. It was his own fault.
    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 10-10-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

“We’ve got fury, Tyson Fury, I just don’t think you understand, he’s Bobs superman, he’s beaten every man, oh we’ve got fury! TYSON FURY! I just don’t THINK YOU UNDERSTAND”!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
        Just as I had predicted. The dumbass decided to switch to a less protective glove at the last minute, which only provides less protection to his hands, not more conclusive power. He can only blame himself for his bad decision making. He knew why he switched gloves a long time ago. Because his hands can't handle punching as hard as he does. This better not be an excuse for why he lost. It was his own fault.
        Yeah the dude is an idiot, Fury would've KHTFO regardless but you don't wear punchers gloves if you have glass hands, common sense.

Comment

Brittle hands, always a problem with punchers. As an older man, it was around the late 30s as an NCO when I noticed that injuries were happening more frequently and they were not healing as quickly. Deontay will find this doesn’t improve with age. 36 is around the corner, he has proven to be the second best of this era, had made millions, and cannot beat Fury, and has shown more courage to fight through pain than any fighter today. What more really is there to prove?

Comment

Fair play to Malik Scott the PBC has stable of Heavyweights Frankie Sanchez,Charles Martin, Andy Ruiz, Robert Helenius & since they already done 2 consecutive fights with Top Rank Efe Ajaba would be a good comeback fight
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
              Just as I had predicted. The dumbass decided to switch to a less protective glove at the last minute, which only provides less protection to his hands, not more conclusive power. He can only blame himself for his bad decision making. He knew why he switched gloves a long time ago. Because his hands can't handle punching as hard as he does. This better not be an excuse for why he lost. It was his own fault.
              Is this legit? If true that’s pretty big, especially after the hoo-ha over Fury’s supposedly horse hair gloves.

Comment

He got his brain busted too

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Yeah the dude is an idiot, Fury would've KHTFO regardless but you don't wear punchers gloves if you have glass hands, common sense.
                  It would have been funny Had Wilder hung on the ropes like Broner did

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Brittle hands, always a problem with punchers. As an older man, it was around the late 30s as an NCO when I noticed that injuries were happening more frequently and they were not healing as quickly. Deontay will find this doesn’t improve with age. 36 is around the corner, he has proven to be the second best of this era, had made millions, and cannot beat Fury, and has shown more courage to fight through pain than any fighter today. What more really is there to prove?
                    Just curious,how in the hell do you prove to be the "2nd" best....when you get out boxed the first fight and completely annihilated in the following two by the only decent fighter you've ever fought??

Comment

Working...
                    X