Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: I Knew I'd Win All The Rounds, I'm Much Better Technically Than Ajagba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: I Knew I'd Win All The Rounds, I'm Much Better Technically Than Ajagba

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In the co-main event battle between two unbeaten heavyweights, Frank Sanchez (19-0, 13 KOs) took a big step towards his dream of securing a world title shot in 2022, as he scored one knockdown on his way to a comfortable, 10-round unanimous decision win over Efe Ajagba.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boring bum
    Gunitsmith Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

Definitely boring fighter with skill. Run run run jab zzzzz

Comment

People including me was dozing off in the movie theater watching this fight. Ajagba was scared to death of the counters and mentally checked out in his corner but Sanchez literally did nothing but waited to counter. They was very effective counters but he didn’t press the attack or lead 1st on anything.
        Gunitsmith Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

Very good skillful boxer, but like that other guy Anderson, didn't think they look great, just good.

Comment

Their styles made for a terrible fight but we move

Comment

awful fight, super boring and this dude should've been disqualified after that punch with ajagba on the canvas, that was far worst than GGG vs lemieux
              TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

You could have stopped egjaba. Going to have to get over that hellaciously boring Cuban style

Comment

Sanchez vs jj would now be a gorgeous fight.

Comment

This guy is supposedly 29 years old. What is it with Cubans? Why do they all look older than they supposedly are?
                    Mike con Mike con likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X