Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Blast Out Deontay Wilder in Trilogy Classic - MASSIVE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Blast Out Deontay Wilder in Trilogy Classic - MASSIVE Gallery

Fury, Wilder Trilogy Fight Photos Gallery - T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In a trilogy showdown for the WBC heavyweight title, Tyson Fury (31-0-1, 22 KOs) had to overcome two knockdowns, scored three knockdowns of his own to eventually stop Deontay Wilder (42-2-1, 41 KOs) in the eleventh round of their trilogy fight. (photos by Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ll say it one more time, one of these boxers is proven to be on on a higher level than the other. Fury beats Wilder 9 out of 10 times and the 1 is a draw. Credit to Wilder he made him work harder, but a 36 year old former champion will not rework his entire approach to great effect.

Comment

Wilder already came out with his first excuse. “The walk out song didn’t hype me enough for the fight that’s why I lost”

Comment

Some great pictures here

Comment

Great pics. Both have nothing to prove. Fury should fight on and Wilder should retire

Comment

Fury proved he's on a different level.
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Hind sight is 20 20, these are just my thoughts. Wilder doesn't have a good punch selection, uppercut never crossed his mind. Stick and move only works if you move. Boxingego, on the tv, was on about Wilder's skinny legs being good, no they're not, he couldn't get away. When he got hurt he did a two step into the ropes. I can go on, but it's just after thoughts.
              Last edited by Corelone; 10-10-2021, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Did Fury yell Timber as Wilder fell

Comment

Felt lucky to witness such a classic fight to cap off a HW triology like that..I have always have loved boxing history and it has ALWAYS felt like these great rivalries and trilogies etc were a thing of the past in heavyweight boxing. That was a great fight.

Comment

Bumsquad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X