Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Drops, Outboxes Efe Ajagba For Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Drops, Outboxes Efe Ajagba For Unanimous Decision

LAS VEGAS - Frank Sanchez demonstrated exactly what he said before Saturday night, that he could take away Efe Ajagba's right hand and out-box him.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-09-2021, 10:22 PM.

that clenelo beef sped him up

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
      that clenelo beef sped him up
      I agree, age 30 he looked sharper and more powerful than ever before , could see he'd put on lean muscle but sharper, lookin thicc like his lil buddy
      Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 10-09-2021, 10:16 PM.
      jkrames jkrames likes this.

Comment

I hope to see a rematch. Ajagba also caught him with a flash jab knockdown.

Comment

Terrible fight, hopefully no rematch

Comment

Sanchez looked fast and sharp in this fight. I can see him beating most of the top 10 hype jobs. I bet he'll be avoided.

Comment

sanchez ran and efe was too slow to catch him. garbage fight.

Comment

I never liked Ajagba leaving Ronnie Shields. He hasn’t looked the same since. I had never seen Sanchez fight prior to last night. I thought he was kind of a runner.

i had him winning 7-3 (97-92 with KD). Ortega is usually a good ref for HW fights but he missed the Ajagba KD & the punch Sanchez landed when his opponent was on one knee.

i thought this was a boring fight. Sanchez did exactly what he said he would do. He nullified the big right hand & coasted to an easy track meet win. Not sure he will be very appealling to promoters. Ajagba just set himself back a year or 2 with that lacklustre performance. Sanchez earned himself another big fight but will he get it with his style of fighting? Looks to me like he will need to move up the rankings the hard way. Nobody is going to be lining up to fight him.

He should fight Ortiz in an all Cuban matchup & they can call it the “Battle of the Boogeymen”…2 high risk low reward fighters who bring little to the table…
                Last edited by joe strong; 10-10-2021, 06:52 AM.
                Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Good fight. Both did good but Sanchez needs to tighten up a little. He was moving way to much

Comment

Great win for Sanchez!

Comment

Working...
                    X