Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Beats Down Adam Kownacki, Stops Him in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Beats Down Adam Kownacki, Stops Him in Sixth

LAS VEGAS - Robert Helenius proved Saturday night that his first stoppage of Adam Kownacki wasn't a fluke. The 37-year-old Helenius basically beat up a defenseless Kownacki throughout their rematch, until referee Celestino Ruiz determined that Kownacki shouldn't continue during the sixth round of their scheduled 12-round heavyweight fight at T-Mobile Arena. Ruiz deducted a point from Kownacki for low blows in the fifth round and halted their one-sided rematch in the sixth round because Kownacki, whose left eye was swollen shut, had taken too much punishment on the Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder pay-per-view undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-09-2021, 09:22 PM.

Robbed of a knockout
    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      Robbed of a knockout
      Robbed of my bet. Helenius to win KO/TKO and they stopped it on a DQ
      DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Helenius beat his ass.
        DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post

Don't throw away ur betting slip all bookies I come across have dq with ko tko, iv never seen one that doesn't, I'm 99.9999 percent sure u won

Comment

lol this article's description makes the fight sound like it was between a pro boxer vs a hobo
            Halama86 Halama86 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post

I thought KO/TKO bets include DQ as well. You deserve the payout.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Kownacki was busted up before the fight. He got beat up in sparring. Helenius couldn't miss.

Comment

Not unexpected, especially when there's so little talent coming from kownacki.
                  How far can a fighter go using their face as defense? He definitely has some learning to do in the gym.

Good on Helenius. Very pleased he won, and now he can get some better fights.
                  IMO many fighters will have trouble dealing with such a long solid jab. It's like a piston.
                  Tom Joad Tom Joad likes this.

Comment

Man some good fights tonite and already 1 huge upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X