Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vladimir Hernandez Shocks Julian Williams By Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vladimir Hernandez Shocks Julian Williams By Split Decision

LAS VEGAS - Vladimir Hernandez did it again Saturday night, this time in career-changing fashion on a grand stage. The largely unknown Mexican southpaw upset heavily favored Julian Williams by split decision in a 10-round middleweight match on the Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder undercard at T-Mobile Arena. Hernandez upset 38-year-old Alfredo Angulo in his previous bout 13 months earlier, but Williams is a 31-year-old former 154-pound champion who remains in his physical prime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The worst division in all of boxing.
    deowal deowal likes this.

Comment

god damn it, I like Julian Williams, sucks seeing this happen. I'll still continue following his career

Comment

Haven't people noticed a decline in Williams though?

12-1 favorite?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Haven't people noticed a decline in Williams though?

12-1 favorite?
          Yup,both him and Hurd since thier fight. Sucks because was always a big fan of Jrock,always came across as a humble,blue collar cat.
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Damn Jrock is well on his way to being Rosado 2.0(I think Rosado has the higher ceiling between the 2) Jrocks problem has always been mental,he doesn't have the mental toughness to keep a belt at the highest level

Comment

Wasn’t a shock to me, he gets hit to dam much and the corner said or made no adjustments for all them dam shots he took, he’s done! Maybe he and Tony Harrison can fight for the weakest chin title; they could use each other at this point because Harrison got a gifted draw In his last fight also.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                The worst division in all of boxing.
                Hurd, Williams, and Rosario. All proven to be poor fighters. I'd like to see Charlo-Castano II with the winner fighting Lubin.
                ShaneMosleySr ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

Bread really gave all he could to Williams.
                  Mammoth Mammoth 7not8 7not8 like this.

Comment

I thought jrock won barely but glad to see Hernandez win, he wanted it more and he really turned up the pressure after being sliced open early. Hope pbc gets him more fights, he deserves it. Kid has heart for days
                    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X