Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamie Mitchell Outworks Shannon Courtenay For Decision, Wins WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamie Mitchell Outworks Shannon Courtenay For Decision, Wins WBA Title

Jamie Mitchell picked up the WBA bantamweight title that Shannon Courtenay had dropped on the scales yesterday as she claimed a majority decision over Courtenay on the Smith-Fowler undercard in Liverpool.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-09-2021, 03:30 PM.

I agreed with the commentary and thought Mitchell outworked Courtenay. I don’t know why she was so shocked when she lost, Courtenay did land some good shots but didn’t win more than 3 rounds

Comment

It wasn’t even a close fight. Funny to see Courtenay acting shocked that she lost.

She may be the most unlikable person in boxing.

Comment

Another away fighter breaks the cycle and doesn't have to murder the A side DAZN fighter to avoid robbery on the cards.

Well done Jamie Mitchell.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I had it 9-1, 8-2 max.

That Shannon girl is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            It wasn’t even a close fight. Funny to see Courtenay acting shocked that she lost.

She may be the most unlikable person in boxing.
            Courtenay’s antics during and after the fight were uncalled for. And another note, that’s a freaky avatar you’ve got there bud.

Comment

All 3 judges need to be removed from boxing and an investigation into these poor scoring officials when American is involved, dam shame!

Comment

Sounds like I’m always having a go at the Courtney girl but I have been and am still shocked at why the interest in a dumpy very average fighter with little character and charisma that has zero chance of being anything other than national standard is given a platform.
                I’m afraid the little dump truck has run of diesel and someone should tell her to park up and do something else before she crashes and gets hurt because she should not be driving on the motorway with a provisional licence . By what I saw on YouTube as I fast forwarded the rds we’re the same pattern of the well schooled composed American winning on the jab very easily and my guess is the scores were way out but at least the right fighter won this time unlike the Hatton debacle of afew weeks ago .
                Last edited by Buggy bear; 10-09-2021, 03:22 PM.
                MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Courtney is over rated

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    All 3 judges need to be removed from boxing and an investigation into these poor scoring officials when American is involved, dam shame!
                    You do know she got the decision don't you? And you do know Americans always get the biggest robbery wins in boxing?

Which Americans as you say get poor judging against them?

Comment

Working...
                    X