Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: Ajagba Hasn't Fought Anyone With Any Of My Abilities, Not Even Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: Ajagba Hasn't Fought Anyone With Any Of My Abilities, Not Even Close

Frank Sanchez is absolutely certain that Efe Ajagba will take a steeper step up in competition than him Saturday night. The Cuban-born Sanchez considers himself by far the best opponent Ajagba will have faced in four years as a pro. Ajagba is 15-0 and has won 12 of his professional fights by knockout, but Sanchez is sure he'll give Ajagba looks that the huge Nigerian heavyweight hasn't seen since he made his pro debut in July 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not saying Ajagba is a better boxer or that he's for sure going to win even though I'm picking him..... But he has faced better opposition than "29 year old" Sanchez in the professional game.

Comment

Seen some of their footage, not that impressed. Agjaba has power but is quite slow, and Sanchez has better boxing skill but not big power. Still, a very good undercard fight.

Comment

Sanchez hasn't faced anyone at all.

Comment

Is it just me or does Sanchez look more like 39 rather than 29? He just doesn’t look that young to me. Or maybe it’s just me getting so much older! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Is it just me or does Sanchez look more like 39 rather than 29? He just doesn’t look that young to me. Or maybe it’s just me getting so much older! Lol
            Yeah there is no way every Cuban fighter just happens to look at least 10 years old than their listed age lol...

Got that Rigo / Luis Ortiz 40 going on 50 looking face.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              I'm not saying Ajagba is a better boxer or that he's for sure going to win even though I'm picking him..... But he has faced better opposition than "29 year old" Sanchez in the professional game.
              Did you know Sanchez won the National School Games, back in Cuba, in 2008 when he was 15-16 years old? Move forward to year 2021, 29 years old sounds about right. Do your homework and don't spread lies.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post

Did you know Sanchez won the National School Games, back in Cuba, in 2008 when he was 15-16 years old? Move forward to year 2021, 29 years old sounds about right. Do your homework and don't spread lies.
                I'm not saying he is for sure but he wouldn't be the first Cuban fighter to lie about his age. Also, he looks old as ****.

Comment

Sanchez 2-1 favorite… Never seen him fight! Ajagba i had winning by late KO but I really can’t give a good prediction as I’ve only seen Efa fight a couple times…

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I'm not saying he is for sure but he wouldn't be the first Cuban fighter to lie about his age. Also, he looks old as ****.
                    Who else lied about his age? Their age is well documented. Like I said before, they start at an early age within regions. Every commission checks the opponent birth certificate. It is very hard to lie about age. They need to prove it. Their lives over there are different than here. It's a hard life. That's why you see some Cuban athletes, with talent, that just quit after getting a little bit if money. They just want to live and enjoy the freedom. Be safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X