Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: Ajagba Only Has a Right Hand, He Has No Skills at All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: Ajagba Only Has a Right Hand, He Has No Skills at All

LAS VEGAS, NV - One of the more intriguing bouts on the Tyson Fury-Deontay WIlder III pay-per-view undercard is a battle of heavyweight prospects who are looking to make the move up to contender status. Frank Sanchez (18-0) will face Efe Ajagba (15-0) in the co-feature bout on the ESPN+/Fox Sports PPV that is scheduled for 10 rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahaha remind you of anyone? Even looks like him too lol.
    James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

sanchez has youth

Comment

He's right. Ajagba is a total bum with no skills.

Comment

Is there anybody from Cuba? Do they start counting your age when you are 20?

Comment

i got ajagba stopping the cuban in what will be fight of thge night

Comment

Efe wilder jr i been figured wilder was nigerian looks like burna boy also. . efe very similar as well in style except less quick relys longer reach n bigger plus power right hand this a good fight though would like to see efe lose to bigger name like hrgovic who should be better promoted
              Last edited by Ry92; 10-09-2021, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Is there anybody from Cuba? Do they start counting your age when you are 20?
                Worldwide 30 is new 20 n so on cuba dominican repub n sudanese bball was just first to do it . if an athlete entertainer from there say theryre 20 think 25-30 n so on . ortiz dude i feel is like 47-48 really. Sanchez aint my age dude 33-38.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight more than the main card.
                  I've had enough now of Wilder & Aj with they're contacts & clauses forcing fight's I don't have have any interest in.
                  Rewarding themselves for loosing.

Comment

Pulling for Efe, Sanchez just comes off arrogant to me every time I read or hear one of his interviews. Sanchez skilled but usually fights with very little urgency or energy against overmatched opponents. Will be interesting to see if he flips a switch against a dangerous, undefeated Ajagba.

Ajagba has power but seems to fight stiff and has defensive lapses. I think Sanchez beats him but hoping I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X