Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson-Tereshkin, Berlanga-Coceres, Williams-Hernandez - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson-Tereshkin, Berlanga-Coceres, Williams-Hernandez - Weigh-In

Anderson-Tereshkin, Berlanga-Coceres, Williams-Hernandez Weights Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on the stacked undercard leading up to the highly anticipated Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III heavyweight title trilogy showdown previewed their respective showdowns before they enter the ring this Saturday, October 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Sean Michael Ham, Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man, seeing all those PBC and TR fighters on the stage together can only make me imagine how it would be if this was permanent and the just for one PPV fight. All I want for Xmas this year is one box under the tree that when I open it's going to be a note in it that says GBP has left Dazn and signed with Showtime. If Al, Bob and Oscar finally got together and put away their differences, they could make this sport huge. ESPN, Showtime and FOX (or Paramount+) has to realize this and get on the same page ASAP! Can you imagine a Showtime card with Tank v Ryan as the main event and Boots v Virgil as the featured undercard. Then the next saturday an ESPN card with Teo v Haney as the main event with Bang Bang Berlanga v Benevidez as the featured undercard. Then the next Saturday with Jermall v Andrade as the main and GRJ v Shakur Stevenson as the under. Keep repeating this week after week after week. All the smaller fights get put on ESPN tuesday night fights, Friday night SHOBOX and Sunday night FS1. THIS HAS TO HAPPEN! I hope Wilder Fury is the catalyst event that finally opens the eyes of the powers that be.

Comment

Greed and Pride. That's why it won't happen, but if we are dreaming why not include all the non-American promoters too: Zanfer, Teiken, Matchroom, Queensbury, etc.

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
      Man, seeing all those PBC and TR fighters on the stage together can only make me imagine how it would be if this was permanent and the just for one PPV fight. All I want for Xmas this year is one box under the tree that when I open it's going to be a note in it that says GBP has left Dazn and signed with Showtime. If Al, Bob and Oscar finally got together and put away their differences, they could make this sport huge. ESPN, Showtime and FOX (or Paramount+) has to realize this and get on the same page ASAP! Can you imagine a Showtime card with Tank v Ryan as the main event and Boots v Virgil as the featured undercard. Then the next saturday an ESPN card with Teo v Haney as the main event with Bang Bang Berlanga v Benevidez as the featured undercard. Then the next Saturday with Jermall v Andrade as the main and GRJ v Shakur Stevenson as the under. Keep repeating this week after week after week. All the smaller fights get put on ESPN tuesday night fights, Friday night SHOBOX and Sunday night FS1. THIS HAS TO HAPPEN! I hope Wilder Fury is the catalyst event that finally opens the eyes of the powers that be.

Comment

J-rock, Hurd, Harrison, Rosario, Lubin... All next to each other in the graveyard!

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Greed and Pride. That's why it won't happen, but if we are dreaming why not include all the non-American promoters too: Zanfer, Teiken, Matchroom, Queensbury, etc.

I hear you bro bro...but I dont include non American promoters just like the NFL NBA MLB NHL UFC doesnt. It's only going to work if it's controlled in America.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I hear you bro bro...but I dont include non American promoters just like the NFL NBA MLB NHL UFC doesnt. It's only going to work if it's controlled in America.
            Any good fights coming to the DMV? Last I went to in area was Hurd and JRock. Will have to see if any of the local promotions like Keystone are running shows.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Any good fights coming to the DMV? Last I went to in area was Hurd and JRock. Will have to see if any of the local promotions like Keystone are running shows.
              Yea we got a nice little local card coming up at the DC entertainment and sports arena on friday 10/29 featuring Jalil hackett, ol' chop chop Corley and Dusty Harrison. I'll probably go to that. I got the weekend lined up already. Friday night I'll go check out the prospect Jalil Hackett with my girl then take her out for a good time on the town then come home and blow her back out. Then saturday night go catch the wizards v boston celtics at capital one arena and then haul azz home to watch boots ennis knockout Thomas Delorme. Damn November is going to be great. NBA and NFL is back. Nov 6th Caleb v redhead (Showtime), Nov 13 Benevidez v Uzcategui (Showtime), Nov 20th Porter v Crawford (ESPN), Nov 27th Fulton v Figueroa (Showtime) and JoJo v Ryan (GBP). Damn!!! Stephen Espinoza taking OVA!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X