Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Efe Ajagba, Frank Sanchez - Set For Battle of Unbeatens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Efe Ajagba, Frank Sanchez - Set For Battle of Unbeatens

Frank Sanchez, Efe Ajagba Weights Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on the stacked undercard leading up to the highly anticipated Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III heavyweight title trilogy showdown previewed their respective showdowns before they enter the ring this Saturday, October 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Sean Michael Ham, Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sanchez!!!! Lesgoooooo!

Comment

Sanchez on the same HGH that Wilder is with the rounded gut with abs.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
        Sanchez on the same HGH that Wilder is with the rounded gut with abs.
        Wilder been on HGH since the Olympics ended no knock outs as an amateur but all of a sudden he’s a knock out king
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I'd like to see something technical from Sanchez but honestly I'm terrified for him lol. Efe is a powerful MF.

Comment

Jagba shouldn't overthink this. Just throw a lot of punches to the chest, arms, ribs, anywhere that's open.

His punches are stupid hard, and Sanchez can't take that level of punishment for the full ten rounds.

Comment

Love ajagba vs sanchez!!!! War ajagba!!!!

Comment

IMO Frank Sanchez cruises to a UD Efe Ajagba can only punch

Comment

Most competitive fight of the card but I think Sanchez is overall the better fighter.
                  BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Sanchez will likely outbox Ajagba but there's always the chance of a Hail Mary landing.

Comment

Working...
                    X