Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Ready For War in Trilogy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Ready For War in Trilogy Fight

Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Weights Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on the stacked undercard leading up to the highly anticipated Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III heavyweight title trilogy showdown previewed their respective showdowns before they enter the ring this Saturday, October 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Sean Michael Ham, Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas morning! Biggest fight of the year!

Wilder by KO!

Comment

Expect to be as disappointed as a kid with no presents. Wilders weight tells me he's got a few rounds to put fury away, that extra muscle will work against him by the 4-5 round and ill fully expect fury to annihilate him in the proceeding rounds. Fury by ko round 6-8

Comment

I expect Fury to Stop the Excuse Making Liar Bum Squad Wilder inside 10 Rounds!!!

Comment

Wilder is done, you can see it in is face, he doesn't even believe in himself. Fury is gonna spark him out.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
            Expect to be as disappointed as a kid with no presents. Wilders weight tells me he's got a few rounds to put fury away, that extra muscle will work against him by the 4-5 round and ill fully expect fury to annihilate him in the proceeding rounds. Fury by ko round 6-8
            Exactly, and on top of that, he won't be agile enough to avoid Fury's punches with all that extra weight/muscle on him. He didn't have much of a chance before but now, I can see an early KO for Fury or Wilder trying to fake an injury to get the fight stopped before rd 4.

Comment

Wilder by 3rd round KO.

Comment

I may be more excited about the undercards- some great fights. Love the card.
                Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Odd how Wilder has a muscular upper body and a beer belly at the same time.

Comment

We wanted fury v josh and this got in the way. But looking forward to it even though 2nd fight fury won so easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X