Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Make No Mistake, This Guy Coceres Is Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Make No Mistake, This Guy Coceres Is Getting Knocked Out

Edgar Berlanga is eager to resume his knockout ways. The most recent bout ring appearance saw the unbeaten super middleweight prospect go the distance for the first time in his career, claiming a lopsided eight-round, unanimous decision win over Demond Nicholson. Brooklyn's Berlanga had never previously seen the second round of a pro fight before that April night on ESPN in Kissimmee, Florida, though managed to handle his business in showing he was more than just a mindless puncher.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude is a clown

Comment

Berlanga has got the power, obviously, but I don't see him beating Canelo, Plant and Benavidez now or later.

Comment

I'd love to someday see Berlanga staring up at the ceiling being counted out after getting a taste of his own medicine. Poetic justice for his arrogance in the form of a wake up call that puts him to sleep.
        Last edited by richardt; 10-08-2021, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Berlanga has got the power, obviously, but I don't see him beating Canelo, Plant and Benavidez now or later.
          What do you think of David Morrell Jr.? Do you think he can beat Canelo, Benavidez, or Plant?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            What do you think of David Morrell Jr.? Do you think he can beat Canelo, Benavidez, or Plant?
            I think both Berlanga and Morrell have the potential to beat Plant and maybe Benavidez in the future . Canelo naa lol I just don't see anyone at 168 beating him other then maybe David

Comment

Why is he even saying this like it's impressive if he manages it, once BJS decided to turn the screw he got the stoppage against this guy and he can't crack an egg.
              Guy seems to either love the sound of his own voice or himself a bit too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

I think both Berlanga and Morrell have the potential to beat Plant and maybe Benavidez in the future . Canelo naa lol I just don't see anyone at 168 beating him other then maybe David
                I think Morrell Jr. has all the tools to beat Canelo, but not the experience! I think Benavidez has all the tools too, but i'm not sold on his self-discipline! I think both Morrell Jr. and Benavidez can beat Plant! I wish Charlo would fight Benavidez or Morrell Jr. before Canelo, just to see if he's worthy of the Canelo fight!
                Last edited by Bronx2245; 10-08-2021, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Clownlanga at it

Comment

Working...
                  X