Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: No, It Was No Knockout, No Knockdown Of Tyson Fury In Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: No, It Was No Knockout, No Knockdown Of Tyson Fury In Camp

LAS VEGAS - Jared Anderson attempted to put the rampant rumors to rest Thursday. The emerging heavyweight prospect disputed widespread speculation that he knocked out Tyson Fury during a sparring session before Fury was supposed to fight Deontay Wilder a third time July 24 at T-Mobile Arena. Persistent gossip within the boxing industry suggested that Fury's difficulty in sparring, primarily against Anderson, was his motivation for postponing his third fight with Wilder for 2 1/2 months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like Fury and Anderson are relatively tight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Sounds like Fury and Anderson are relatively tight.
      Fury, Anderson, and Ajagba were all sparring each other for their fights Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post

Fury, Anderson, and Ajagba were all sparring each other for their fights Saturday night.
        Indeed. And Helenius and Wilder sparring together.

Comment

I'm not so sure about that Helenius said he was in Alabama to get adjusted to the time and he had his own sparring partners. It makes sense why would you spar Wilder when fighting someone like Kownacki completely different size and style of fighting.

Comment

The only difference is that Anderson and Ajagba are good preparation for Wilder because they are similar size to Wilder and big punchers. While Helenius is almost as tall as Fury and a good boxer, he doesn't have the speed, versatility, chin, or weight of Fury.

Fury is the hardest Heavyweight to recreate in sparring.

Comment

He contradiction is evident, he cracked Fury the rumors are true HE SAID FORMER HW CHAMP because he got the KO in sparring....hahahahaha
              FannonOG FannonOG likes this.

Comment

I’m from Toledo. Anderson sparked Fury
                FannonOG FannonOG likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  I'm not so sure about that Helenius said he was in Alabama to get adjusted to the time and he had his own sparring partners. It makes sense why would you spar Wilder when fighting someone like Kownacki completely different size and style of fighting.
                  I agree that it doesn't make sense for Helenius however I am going by the various pictures of the two of them in the gym together and the various articles staying they sparred. Perhaps it was more of a favor for Wilder and who knows how many rounds they sparred.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                    Fury is the hardest Heavyweight to recreate in sparring.
                    Agreed and probably one of the reasons he sparred with Helenius. At least he gets the height, range and boxing aspects. I'd imagine other sparring partners were brought in to replicate other aspects of Fury's game but then again who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X