Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Efe Ajagba, Frank Sanchez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Efe Ajagba, Frank Sanchez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Sanchez, Ajagba Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on the stacked undercard leading up to the highly anticipated Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III heavyweight title trilogy showdown previewed their respective showdowns before they enter the ring this Saturday, October 9 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Sean Michael Ham, Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

How tall are these guys? They look about 8ft in that second picture.
    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Is this Usyk vs. Joshua, all over again?

Comment

I like Canelo’s fighter in this match up. This will be Frank Sanchez’ coming out party.

Comment

Don't think much of Ajagba yeah he has power but so do most Heavyweights he's not terrible fundamentally but he's nothing crazy either. I think Sanchez can outbox him and possibly stop him in the later rounds.

Comment

Really intriguing matchup between these 2 undefeated big men! Sanchez is quicker and more explosive but Ajagba is more powerful with better reach

Ajagba by close SD in a war!

Comment

I like both of these fighters more than either Helenius or Kownaki ,far more potential, although l think Jared Anderson might be the most talented fighter on the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Don't think much of Ajagba yeah he has power but so do most Heavyweights he's not terrible fundamentally but he's nothing crazy either. I think Sanchez can outbox him and possibly stop him in the later rounds.
                I like Ajagba, because he won one war at least. He got knocked on his butt and got up. That is like an honorarium that he earned in a scrap, he's not going away easy.

Comment

This fight is close to call but l feel Ajagba will win by late KO. His reach and power will be his advantage.

Comment

i got efe by ko in this while behind on the cards
                    YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X