Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: If Wilder Do What I Know He Can Do, This Fight Is As Easy As He Wanna Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: If Wilder Do What I Know He Can Do, This Fight Is As Easy As He Wanna Make It

LAS VEGAS - Everything Malik Scott has seen during his time training Deontay Wilder over the past year and a half leads the retired heavyweight to think Wilder will be the dominant fighter this time around against Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And it's easy for coaches to say that....it's a different thing all together to do it....maybe it will though...who knows?

Comment

i think hes confusing the words easy with lucky. it will never be easy because hes not a skilled boxer. hey if they fight enough times wilder eventually will luck out and land a big enough shot to ko fury but same could be said if floyd fought baldomir 100 times baldomir prob wins 1 so we have to see them fight 99 more times! bring it on
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Wilder will lose because he still has Jay Deas in his corner. He talks this I'm a black king and i love my ppl and all this PR bs, but he fired the black man who was an olympic gold medalist and world champion who knows boxing, because he dared to save his life when he was getting touched up and his legs were noodles and he was defenseless and his head was being snapped back. And then he keeps the white guy who never boxed and doesn't even know how to wrap hands? Yea okay. Smart move

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i think hes confusing the words easy with lucky. it will never be easy because hes not a skilled boxer. hey if they fight enough times wilder eventually will luck out and land a big enough shot to ko fury but same could be said if floyd fought baldomir 100 times baldomir prob wins 1 so we have to see them fight 99 more times! bring it on

horrible analogy. Baldomir would lose 100 out of 100

Baldomir would never beat floyd because he cant hit floyd. Too slow.

Wilder knows his power works against fury because he actaully dropped him twice. Fury defense aint that
          aboutfkntime aboutfkntime likes this.

Comment

I have a feeling Malik Scott may be a worse trainer than he was fighter. He could potentially be Ben Davison level bad IMO.
            jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
              Wilder will lose because he still has Jay Deas in his corner. He talks this I'm a black king and i love my ppl and all this PR bs, but he fired the black man who was an olympic gold medalist and world champion who knows boxing, because he dared to save his life when he was getting touched up and his legs were noodles and he was defenseless and his head was being snapped back. And then he keeps the white guy who never boxed and doesn't even know how to wrap hands? Yea okay. Smart move
              no he fired breland becasuse breland spiked his water!

Comment

Wilder going straight back into kitchen. Wilder should have had a confidence building warm up fight furst. Wilder should be careful what he wishes for, disrupting fury v Josh fight
                Last edited by hugh grant; 10-07-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I mean, if I was him and I felt like I were cheated I'd probably cheat back. Just sayin.

3rd round decapitation bitches.

Comment

One question, is the wedding off if Wilder loses?

Comment

Working...
                    X