Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Looks Forward To Hank Lundy Clash in Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Looks Forward To Hank Lundy Clash in Newcastle

Lewis Ritson is eagerly anticipating the roar of the Newcastle crowd as he prepares to take on Hank Lundy next weekend. Ritson (21-2, 12 KOs) returns against former world title challenger Lundy (31-9-1, 14 KOs) at the Utilita Arena in Newcastle on October 16, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not the most intriguing fight but I commend him for taking on an actual name after a bad loss instead of just battering some poor unknown euro tomato can.

Comment

what a weird arse fight

Comment

If Lundy has enough left he should beat him. I worry Ritson may be damaged goods.

Comment

Hank Lundy still getting fights? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Not the most intriguing fight but I commend him for taking on an actual name after a bad loss instead of just battering some poor unknown euro tomato can.
            Ritson's back is against the wall. His last fight he lost by tko and everyone knew he lost the Vasquez fight, losing a 3rd one punts him back, way back. Also what's up with Ritson's corner and the ref? I forgot this happened but Ritson's corner throws the towel in, both Ponce and Ritson see and acknowledge it but the ref disregards it and even throws the towel out of the ring but Ritson's corner doesn't get on the mat or anything to call the fight off. Pure wackiness, start at 11:50

Last edited by anonymous2.0; 10-07-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Ritson's back is against the wall. His last fight he lost by tko and everyone knew he lost the Vasquez fight, losing a 3rd one punts him back, way back. Also what's up with Ritson's corner and the ref? I forgot this happened but Ritson's corner throws the towel in, both Ponce and Ritson see and acknowledge it but the ref disregards it and even throws the towel out of the ring but Ritson's corner doesn't get on the mat or anything to call the fight off. Pure wackiness.
              Yeah, I remember it very well since I bet on Ponce KO lol...

I was yelling COME ON at the TV even though from like round 1 it looked like Ritson was gonna get stopped eventually.

Comment

Hammerin' Hank will win. Ritson should have stayed at 135.

Comment

Eddie left all the crap fighters with Sky Ritson is not world class will lose this fight he is just a northern scum with a following no skills.

Comment

I like lundy in this one

Comment

Working...
                    X