Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul's Trainer: Serrano is The Exciting, Well-Spoken Fighter in Women's Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul's Trainer: Serrano is The Exciting, Well-Spoken Fighter in Women's Boxing

It was recently announced that 7 division world champion Amanda Serrano signed with Jake Paul's Most Valuable Player Promotions. The 32-year-old Puerto Rican fought on Paul's undercard in August when she outpointed Yamileth Mercado.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lookin like a total cutie in that pic too

Comment

We feel Amanda is the most exciting, well-spoken fighter in women’s boxing. There are many opportunities for her in the future. SHOTS FIRED!!

Comment

Ever since her steroid slanging trainer acted the way he did in her last fight I look forward to seeing her get beat. The interviews she gave after the fight were definitely not "well spoken" but as a fighter she is still fun to watch can't take that away from her definitely talented.

Comment

A great improvement would be to 86 blow job Flores and get Jake a real trainer not a cheerleader...
          Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Well spoken? I hope they are joking. This hood rat belongs in the category as Clarence Shields!

Comment

Bj flores taking shots at claressa shields

but amanda is being sheltered by her older sister and her trainer. They dont even let her have a cell phone or let her date.

Comment

Originally posted by deowal View Post
                Well spoken? I hope they are joking. This hood rat belongs in the category as Clarence Shields!
                How is she a hood rat?

Comment

Originally posted by deowal View Post
                  So let me just say this if you come for Claressa Shields and it’s because she’s black; let me be the 1st to say it to you (Your Mama a Hood Rat), how about that for your assss

Comment

Working...
                  X