Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Courtenay: I'm Not Here To Play Games, World Title is Staying in England!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon Courtenay: I'm Not Here To Play Games, World Title is Staying in England!

Shannon Courtenay has dreams of unifying the Bantamweight division but must first navigate a tricky maiden WBA World Title defence against undefeated American Jamie Mitchell on the undercard of Liam Smith vs. Anthony Fowler at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool this Saturday October 9, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mitchell is 11/4 with bet365 (6/1 stoppage, 7/1 points) and has stopped half of her 8 opponents which isn't common in female boxing. Granted only one of those opponents had a W on their records. I'm basing this on Courtneys troubles in UD'ing a super-model maths teacher and her loss to Rachel Ball. I don't want this to come across as a dig at Shannon Courtney it's just a betting tip both are great. 11/4 is too wide for a pair of 8 fight novices with similar records but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Shannon is hot

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
        Mitchell is 11/4 with bet365 (6/1 stoppage, 7/1 points) and has stopped half of her 8 opponents which isn't common in female boxing. Granted only one of those opponents had a W on their records. I'm basing this on Courtneys troubles in UD'ing a super-model maths teacher and her loss to Rachel Ball. I don't want this to come across as a dig at Shannon Courtney it's just a betting tip both are great. 11/4 is too wide for a pair of 8 fight novices with similar records but that's just my opinion.
        Bridges is pretty hot, but super model is a stretch. Lol
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X