Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: A lot of People Don't Think Wilder Has a Shot To Win, I Don't See it That Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: A lot of People Don't Think Wilder Has a Shot To Win, I Don't See it That Way

Former two division world champion David Haye is a bit surprised that most observers that he's spoken to are completely writing off Deontay Wilder in the upcoming rematch with Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Haye, it's not even been two weeks since we saw a big upset in the division, Fury is an inconsistent fighter and Wilder is a ATG puncher, this is still a risky fight, and I'm saying, if Fury does win again its another exceptional win and he deserves a lot of credit for it.

It feels like people never learn when it comes to heavyweight boxing, nothing is guaranteed until someone's hand is raised.
    Last edited by Frankie Coffeecake; 10-07-2021, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Any hope Wilder has goes with Haye’s endorsement he doesn’t seem capable of picking a winner in any fight.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I was thinking Wilder might just shock everyone and win. Then Haye came along and jinxed it. The guy seems to always give the wrong prediction every time he opens his mouth.

So I'm gonna put $100 on Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie Coffeecake View Post
          I agree with Haye, it's not even been two weeks since we saw a big upset in the division, Fury is an inconsistent fighter and Wilder is a ATG puncher, this is still a risky fight, and I'm saying, if Fury does win again its another exceptional win and he deserves a lot of credit for it.

It feels like people never learn when it comes to heavyweight boxing, nothing is guaranteed until someone's hand is raised.
          You are absolutely right, let’s be honest if Wilder was an average hitter we wouldn’t be giving him a hope in this fight it’s the one punch power that is the equaliser. For
          me the whole persona Wilder is bringing to this wrong, he is basically doubling down on the thinking he just needs to
          land that big right hand, which if he’d had some improved coaching wouldn’t be the case, they would have used this time to improve other aspects of his game. It could well be his urgency to land that shot that will get him into trouble this time.

Comment

He has a punchers chance , If one of his wild swings connects it could wipe fury out. It’s a big if though because he telegraphs his punches

One thing to note though , wilders power seemed non existent as soon as fury started to back him back

Comment

Haye you.said Josh kos usyk with a jab? But you are right here don't write wilder off. If fury blinks at same time wilder launches a missile it could be time for another undertaker moment

Comment

I am getting the exact same vibe as David Haye. I can see Tyson Fury taking his foot off the gas pedal in this fight which will be a very big mistake. He thinks he can just show up and intimidate Deontay Wilder with his size and physical presence alone. However, Wilder is actually showing up to win which is a big difference. This time, he is the more hungry, determined, focused, motivated and driven of the two.

Comment

But hope fury don't show off. Luis ortiz smiled and then got nailed

Comment

I also get that picture of their preparation, that Fury thinks he'll rock up and blow Wilder away again.

On the other hand, Wilder has prepared as never before. Picking Wilder by ko or too.

Comment

Working...
                    X