Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Looks To Join a Small Fraternity at Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Looks To Join a Small Fraternity at Heavyweight

By Cliff Rold - Jersey Joe Walcott. If former WBC heavyweight titlist Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KO) is looking for extra inspiration heading into this Saturday (FOX PPV, 9 PM EST), it's a name he might want to look back to. Wilder is attempting to defeat Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 KO) for the first time in three tries this weekend. A victory would make Wilder history's heavyweight champion of the world, an honor Fury has denied him in both their contests.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder will win this third and final chapter by KO! I guarantee it

Comment

There's only one Tyson Fury!!!

Comment

Has Malik Scott taught Wilder how to fight off the back foot?

For all his guff about learning to be a better fighter, it still seems his game plan is purely to try and land that right hand of his

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
          Wilder will win this third and final chapter by KO! I guarantee it
          Put a $100 on that Guarantee
          I'll wait...
          Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Like I was telling the forum forever now ,it’s very difficult to beat the same guy three times let alone most rematches don’t end the same in the division . I think Fury can do it though .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-07-2021, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Put a $100 on that Guarantee
              I'll wait...

You know Tyson Fury done fucked up by waiting 20 months to take this Wilder trilogy bout with no tuneup, stay busy bum fights in between. This would only favor Deontay Wilder. He needs those type of fights in order to keep himself mentally sharp and focused. Let's get it over with.The bet's back on.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

You know Tyson Fury done fucked up by waiting 20 months to take this Wilder trilogy bout with no tuneup, stay busy bum fights in between. This would only favor Deontay Wilder. He needs those type of fights in order to keep himself mentally sharp and focused. Let's get it over with.The bet's back on.
                All this confidence in Wilder
                But yet last week
                You canceled our $100 bet we made months ago.....smh
                Wheres the Confidence in Wilder's Victory gone now?
                Lol
                AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I'm going to watch it but I'm almost certain Sugar Hill Steward has Fury chomping at the bit. I totally see two years of Gypsy rage raining down on a bewildered Malik Scott "trained" Deontay Wilder. I truly believe Wilder is crippled emotionally and psychologically. Not from the second fight per se. I just don't think he has the mindset to beat Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

All this confidence in Wilder
                    But yet last week
                    You canceled our $100 bet we made months ago.....smh
                    Wheres the Confidence in Wilder's Victory gone now?
                    Lol
                    I admit that I had gotten a bit discouraged and down in my spirit earlier in the week upon learning that the Nevada State commission was going to allow Tyson Fury to wear those same green pair of new minted Paffen boxing gloves he wore in the rematch to cheat Deontay Wilder again.

Then i had a change of heart. I said to myself that if Deontay can beat Tyson to the punch by throwing, landing and connecting enough punches on him then he will eventually go down and drop to the canvas regardless. Deontay is going to stop him anyhow in despite of any type of doctored gloves..
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X