Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Final Press Conference

Wilder, Fury Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC and lineal heavyweight world champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and former heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder previewed their highly anticipated heavyweight title trilogy showdown at the final press conference Wednesday before they step in the ring this Saturday, October 9 live on ESPN+ PPV and FOX Sports PPV from T-Mobile Arena. (photos by Mikey Williams, Sean Michael Ham, Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder is happy, hungry, and ready. He's a man on a mission right now! I like what I see ... Fury looks nervous

Deontay Wilder by KO 5!
    Liondw Liondw likes this.

Comment

Fury was saying he's going to be 20 pounds heavier than the first fight. It looks like it's all around his mid section from those pics. I don't know if he will do it because it's never been part of his game, he's mostly a head hunter, but I got one word for Wilder if he wants to be champ again, Body......

Comment

Wilder has no chance whatever. You may say "A puncher's chance", but that assumes he can withstand Fury's onslaught. He'll be **** up on the canvas before he knows what happened. It will be amusing to watch the expression on his and Malik's faces when they realize that everything they did was worthless. I only hope Malik lets him stay in there and get his ass beat until the ref stops it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
          Wilder is happy, hungry, and ready. He's a man on a mission right now! I like what I see ... Fury looks nervous

Deontay Wilder by KO 5!
          How much they pay U? BS don’t sell

Comment

How much do Wilder's headphones and sunglasses weigh? They look kind of heavy, around 40 pounds or so. Might impair his performance in the fight...

Comment

Nightmare scenario for division would be a Draw. Unlikely cuz can’t see wilder winning many (or any) rounds. But last thing we need is more obstacles to #1 vs #2

Comment

Wilder doesn’t even deserve this fight, he ****ed over boxing by stopping fury vs Joshua. Hope he gets hurt in there.

Comment

Wilder knocking this weirdo out saturday night

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingb32 View Post
                    Wilder doesn’t even deserve this fight, he ****ed over boxing by stopping fury vs Joshua. Hope he gets hurt in there.
                    As much as I couldn't care about a third fight it was contractually obligated. Not Wilder's fault

Comment

Working...
                    X