Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Matchroom Assumes Promotional Rights, IBF Declares Triller In Default

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Matchroom Assumes Promotional Rights, IBF Declares Triller In Default

Eddie Hearn is prepared to clean up a heavyweight-sized mess in the lightweight division. The lineal/WBA/IBF/WBO lightweight championship clash between Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos has now landed in the hands of Matchroom Boxing, Hearn announced Wednesday. The move comes on the heels of the IBF ruling that Triller Fight Club has defaulted on the terms of the purse bid hearing it had won back in February, with the fight moving on to the next highest bidder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

do people still care for this fight?

Comment

You hate to see it.

Comment

We’ll see if Teo takes the fight.. he took money from Triller.. this guy Kambossos is a bonafide clown

Comment

I think the belts are worthless so I'd advice Teo to go in another direction if this fight isn't done in a month. Throw the belt in the trash if you ask me.

Comment

Just vacate the f***ing belt and rematch Loma in December instead.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I told everyone the Triller side show would implode and it did.

IMO, even Hearn is grossly over paying but it's his now, his cross to bare.
              In the end, Teo gets an easy KO and George takes a million dollar beating. And they all live happily ever after, except Arum, but that's another story
              NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
                do people still care for this fight?
                Never did. The mandatory gives Teo cover but it's a dead dog with fleas.

Comment

Decent scrap for matchroom and good on them for getting it. Matchroom has had a very weak schedule outside the Joshua fight in terms of dayzin in the usa this year so this should be a nice fight for them. What a shyt show triller made of it. Both triller and dayzin overbid for it but hey it’s their money and what else are they going to show? Hopefully they stack a good card with more than domestic level U.K. fighters. Get Haney on the card against someone with the balls to fight him, get Benn vs a live body, etc etc. Do good things with that card young Edward
                  Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Teo will likely fight on Triller for his next fight.. I don’t see him losing all of this money.. that snake Peter Khan probably cut a side deal with DAZN

Comment

Working...
                    X