No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ammo Williams Now Training With Kevin Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ammo Williams Now Training With Kevin Cunningham

Kevin Cunningham has advised BoxingScene.com that he is now training middleweight prospect Austin "Ammo" Williams (8-0). The hard hitting 25-year-old southpaw has joined Cunningham's stable in South Florida that includes #1 ranked super welterweight Erickson Lubin, and former champion Andre Dirrell among others.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for Ammo. I was kinda worried about the kid.

Comment

Great news, was getting a little worried about this dude as there were talks of him not boxing anymore.

Comment

Good on Ammo! Truly a blessing to see this young man fighting again!

Comment

I'm a fan. He comes off as a decent kid who could probably succeed in alot of ventures outside of the ring. Hopefully he's learned how to handle his demons. He's an entertaining fighter, I wish him luck with the new team and will be watching his progression.
          Last edited by PBR Streetgang; 10-06-2021, 02:16 PM.

Comment

something's definitely off with him. As previously stated, hope his demons/mental issues are cleared up. He seemed to have off moments here and there on his IG but when a guy posted a sparring video of him beating the brakes off Ammo, he kind of started going downhill from there mentally, did anyone else notice that as well?

Comment

Cunningham is a good trainer, but from what little I've of this guy in he ring, he don't need to change a damn thing. Whoever trained him previously did a helluva job

Comment

Working...
              X