Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: By The Time They Get To Fury-Wilder, My Fight's What They're Gonna Be Talking About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: By The Time They Get To Fury-Wilder, My Fight's What They're Gonna Be Talking About

He has yet to headline a show, though that has never prevented Edgar Berlanga from being the talk of the night whenever he fights. The Brooklyn-bred Nuyorican plans to bring that type of energy into what is arguably the biggest show of 2021. The night is dominated by heavyweight action, including a trilogy fight between lineal/WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21KOs) and former long-reigning titlist Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41KOs) atop an ESPN+/Fox Sports Pay-Per-View from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Co-main event?

Theres way too many good undercards for this to be a co-main event. Sanchez v Efe
    Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
      Co-main event?

Theres way too many good undercards for this to be a co-main event. Sanchez v Efe
      Maybe Berlanga is the co main on the prelim card but wont be on the PPV

Comment

Hands down the best card of the year, and in recent memory. This is how you do a PPV

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Maybe Berlanga is the co main on the prelim card but wont be on the PPV
          That would make sense and actually i do remember seeing something like this earlier on the schedule.

I think you're right my friend - thank you for bringing that up

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Hands down the best card of the year, and in recent memory. This is how you do a PPV
            Absolutely ... i will be sitting in front of the TV for the first undercard - taking a day off from a busy life to really enjoy this amazing setup of fights
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Easy ko of a tomato can…why is this news article worthy?

Comment

What is TR doing with Steve Nelson? He fights @ 168, trained by BoMac (Crawford) 17-0 w/ 14 KOs, but has not fought since he beat DeAndre Ware in September 2020! I thought he would be perfect for Berlanga?

Comment

People are gonna be saying "Wow, Berlanga fought another bum! When is he ever going to step up?"

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    Easy ko of a tomato can…why is this news article worthy?
                    It's actually a step up fight Coceres gave BJS a lot of trouble in a title fight so this is a good test to see where Edgar is at.

Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X