Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Signs Promotional Agreement With Probellum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Signs Promotional Agreement With Probellum

Probellum has announced the promotional signing of former super lightweight world champion Regis Prograis. Prograis (26-1, 22 knockouts) previously held the WBA super-lightweight and WBC Diamond super lightweight titles during his illustrious career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Richard is like a sly sly desert coyote…..you think you have seen the last of him and he pops up again elsewhere making off with your rations. I suspect we will see more fighters signing with him

Comment

The random (and consistent) signing of fighters is kinda giving me those "TMT" vibes from 2012 when 50 Cent started signing everybody "without" Floyd's consent. I feel like Floyd stiffed 50 on that deal but I can't remember the details.

blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Good to see Regis sign with someone. He really needed it. The free agent thing was just not working for him. He's popular but with no real fanbase. If he's got plans for 140 though, he shoulda went to Top Rank for a couple of years.
        STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Too much signing and not enough fighting. He can sign the constitution, but what he needs is a good win. All this signage won't matter a tinkers dam if he loses. Who's next? Jose old nobody in the Bayou? They have to make a profit, before they go all in.

Comment

WOW! Schaefer doing big things! MIkey Garcia MAN UP! Tank Davis MAN UP!
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Probellum will have its own digital content similar to DAZN but focus "globally" to include areas such as Asia, eastern Europe, middle east and Africa? They will work with other promotions but also on their own....Interesting.

Hopefully Prograis can get some meaningful fights from this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                Probellum will have its own digital content similar to DAZN but focus "globally" to include areas such as Asia, eastern Europe, middle east and Africa? They will work with other promotions but also on their own....Interesting.

Hopefully Prograis can get some meaningful fights from this.
                lol. “Probogus”

Comment

sounds like another sham promoter to host its events on pbc.

its like whack-a-mole with these haymon shysters

oh edit: i see its just schaefer dusting himself from the last time he was found in the gutter. LOL,figures

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    sounds like another sham promoter to host its events on pbc.

its like whack-a-mole with these haymon shysters

oh edit: i see its just schaefer dusting himself from the last time he was found in the gutter. LOL,figures

Rebranded MTK

Comment

Working...
                    X