Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Train Joshua For The Usyk Rematch - He'd Definitely Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: If I Train Joshua For The Usyk Rematch - He'd Definitely Win

Undefeated WBC heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury has offered to train his British rival, Anthony Joshua, for the upcoming rematch with Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he trains him, Joshua will pull out of the rematch.
    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

You can't train the will to win, he wasn't willing to sell out in the first fight that ain't changing anytime soon.

Comment

I dunno about this. Knowing how to do something, and being able to instruct others are two different things. There is a skill involved in coaching/training; not writing that Fury doesn't have that skill, rather that its an unknown if he does. But just because he knows what to do, doesnt mean he can effectively convey that knowledge to someone else in a way where they could execute it.
        Wunderkind Wunderkind likes this.

Comment

Come on boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!

Comment

Maybe you should concentrate on your own fight son

Comment

lol at the massive Chutzpah - AJ spitting out his drink when he learns of this offer

Comment

cant see it happening, but im rooting for wilder to win to stop this nonstop bragging
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

All he needs to do is eat pig balls like Fury.

Comment

#1 HW of this era trolling

Comment

Working...
                    X