Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Refuses To Rule Out Wilder Beating Fury, Ready To Face Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Refuses To Rule Out Wilder Beating Fury, Ready To Face Winner

After unanimously decisioning Anthony Joshua to win the WBO, WBA, IBF and IBO titles, Oleksandr Usyk is now a power player in the sport's glamour division. Usyk disrupted Joshua's undisputed heavyweight championship plans with a definitive win over the British boxer, and Joshua's superfight with WBC champion Tyson Fury is off for the time being.
    [Click Here To Read More]

usyk should throw the ibo back to joshua as a thankyou since he and hearn like it so much
    No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Wilder was protected by WBC and was ducking unification fights for his whole career, no way he fights Usyk if he miraculously KOs Fury

Comment

Wilder is going to crush Fury.. An usyk will crap his pants and fight povetkin or Joseph parker.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Wilder is going to crush Fury.. An usyk will crap his pants and fight povetkin or Joseph parker.
          Wow you are Nostradamus

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            I'm in agreement that Wilder beats Fury this but nothing about Usyk says he is afraid of anybody. He has won all his titles in his opponents back yard

Comment

Who ever wins Wilder or Fury they better Face Usyk.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Unification is the goal and anyone that interferes with unification is flipping off the fans. That was true of wilder forcing the third fight with fury and stopping unification. It will also be true if Hearn does the same

Comment

Usyk vs Fury...the worst fight in history. I may be forced to attach a flux capacitor to my Tesla just so I can go back in time and save humanity by killing Hitler, Stalin, Usyk and Fury.

If you see my white Tesla with a blender attached you know I'm coming... and hell is coming with me.
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 10-05-2021, 09:54 AM.
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Usyk vs Fury...the worst fight in history. I may be forced to attach a flux capacitor to my Tesla just so I can go back in time and save humanity by killing Hitler, Stalin, Usyk and Fury.

If you see my white Tesla with a blender attached you know I'm coming... and hell is coming with me.
                    Have you ever seen Usyk in a boring fight, lol, stop being influenced by Roy, he's a company (DAZN) man now

Comment

Working...
                    X