Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Keeps an Open Mind on Potential Jake Paul Fight: We Don't Know...We Never Say No

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Keeps an Open Mind on Potential Jake Paul Fight: We Don't Know...We Never Say No

Canelo Alvarez gave a diplomatic response to one of boxing's most heated topics of conversation. In an interview with FightHype.com, the current WBC/WBO/WBA 168-pound champion was asked for his thoughts on potentially fighting Jake Paul, the YouTuber-turned-boxer who has polarized the boxing scene ever since he stepped into the ring nearly two years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Paul will NEVER get in the ring with Canelo... come on....

Comment

End this circus now.
      iamboxing iamboxing likes this.

Comment

Canelo is an astute young businessman and he knows the potential money to be made especially on a showtime ppv. Looks like Espinosa and Canelo are getting along famously. Not bad for a network that was due to be out of the boxing game per the “American takeover…..”

Comment

wasnt there talk of tyson vs jake paul happening
          i wonder which one would do more ppvs

Comment

What a clown this Culero is. During the week leading to Saul Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunder's, Alvarez rudely dismissed the WBO middleweight champion Demetrius 'Boo-Boo' Andrade, claiming that Demetrius lacked notable opponents on his resume -- but It was more like a duck if you ask me. Now Alvarez is willing to fight Jake Paul, who lacks Andrade's pedigree and experience.

The irony is if Andrade were to face Jake Paul and beat him, it would not move the needle. Saul Alvarez needs to stop ducking Demetrius Andrade.

Comment

You never say no unless its demetrius andrade

Comment

I’d rather see him fight Andrade or Benavidez, but unfortunately that’s not going to happen.
                blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

this whole thing is just going too far, canelo has to earn the right to fight paul, not be handed it on a plate

Comment

He never says no to tainted meat. i always side with the boxer against any UFC fighter or you tuber.

Comment

Working...
                    X