Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Eyes November Return, Inks Pact With RDR Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Eyes November Return, Inks Pact With RDR Promotions

Super middleweight contender Jesse Hart has signed a deal with RDR Promotions. "We are very happy to sign Jesse. Jesse is still one of the top super middleweights in the world, and he is very close to getting a big fight that will put him right back in the title hunt. Expect to see Jesse in a big fight very soon," said Rodney Rice of RDR Promotions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ouch. Nobody cares enough to even comment. And I'm only commenting to comment on that. Sorry Jesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
      Ouch. Nobody cares enough to even comment. And I'm only commenting to comment on that. Sorry Jesse.
      Eventually somebody will offer Hart something to be an opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Eventually somebody will offer Hart something to be an opponent
        Hart's a good boxer. And a lot worse fighters get a lot more publicity. I guess you have to be polarizing to get some attention, whether bad or good. Better to be ignored than hated on, I guess.

Comment

Damn this is messed up.. Al Haymon not interested enough to make Hart an opponent for Benavidez or Charlo lol wow

Comment

Working...
          X