Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Wasn't at All Surprised Usyk Beat Joshua, Usyk Will Have His Number in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Wasn't at All Surprised Usyk Beat Joshua, Usyk Will Have His Number in Rematch

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder was not shocked by last month's big occurrence, when Anthony Joshua suffered a twelve round unanimous decision loss to Oleksandr Usyk, who walked away with the WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He'd do worse to this loser, Fury/Usyk next year. Wilder can go back to beating up cans after Fury is done with him. Or retire and take some weekend "fishing trips" with Scott. That is if he doesn't give him the Breland treatment, Wilder has shown he has no honor or loyalty.

Comment

Totally agree with the man, but he’ll get his, too. Unless, as I suspect, Wilder’s kept well away from Usyk…

Comment

Wilder is right Usyk has Joshua's number but for sure he would out box Wilder IF he didn't get KO'd in the process by this massive hitter

Comment

Lol Wilder is in love with his new trainer....not a single sentence without mentioning him!!

Comment

Ooooooooooleeeeeeeeoleoleoleeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooool eeeeeeeeeooooooooleeeeeeeee AJ AJ

Comment

This weekend likely to prove Wilder was as overrated as Joshua.

Comment

Of all the top heavyweights I think Usyk is the most dominant with Joshua. I don’t think Usyk looks that good with any other top heavyweights. Styles make fights for sure

Comment

Once again Wilder says he will go after Usyk after Fury ,however we’ll see if he has the same energy again if A.J wins the titles back . He negated his promise to fight the winner of Ruiz vs A.J once A.J reclaimed the titles .

Of course I have both Fury and Usyk defeating Wilder and I don’t see Usyk winning the rematch so I don’t believe we’ll see a Usyk vs Wilder match up anyway. A lot has to happen and unfold for a Usyk bs Wilder fight that the odds are it won’t ever happen but I seen stranger things.

Comment

joshua had the wrong gameplan for usyk,he tried to outbox usyk and that wasnt going to happen,but he can punch harder than usyk,in my opinion he should of roughed usyk up,get a hold of him and punch him and elbow and head butt him as much as possible,he was never going to beat a quicker better boxer by standing on the outside trying to jab a win,it might of worked against ruiz but usyk has better footwork and a longer reach that ruiz but joshua always looks confused when he cant just KO his opponent
                    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X