Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Signs With Probellum, Continues Career-Long Relationship With Richard Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Signs With Probellum, Continues Career-Long Relationship With Richard Schaefer

Eimantas Stanionis was among the first boxers signed by promoter Richard Schaefer at the start of Ringstar Promotions. That relationship continues through present day, with the unbeaten welterweight now an integral part of Schaefer's latest creation. Upstart boxing and media company Probellum--which officially launched in mid-September and with Schaefer serving as its President--signed its first boxer in Stanionis (13-0, 9KOs; 1ND), a 2016 Lithuanian Olympian and current unbeaten welterweight company. The announcement Monday was the latest made by Probellum, which has provided daily updates of professional partnerships formed since its inception and now delved into the promotional aspect of its business model. "I'm thrilled to continue my relationship with Eimantas Stanionis," said Schaefer. "I've been working with him since after the Olympics in 2016, and he's on the verge of some tremendous fights."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-04-2021, 09:49 AM.

What happened to ringstar?

Comment

Went the way of the dodo I suppose

Comment

I hope Schaefer does a better job than the clowns over at Triller. Schaefer knows the business and has always done well by the fans.

He maintains good working relationships with everyone so he should be able to make the fights we want.

Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Looking forward to Ugas vs. Stanionis! Should be a good one for us, not the casuals!

Comment

Working...
          X