Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: Ajagba Has Really Good Straight Right; I Have All The Other Tools To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: Ajagba Has Really Good Straight Right; I Have All The Other Tools To Win

Frank Sanchez was somewhat surprised that Efe Ajagba accepted their fight. Sanchez inquired about boxing Ajagba in 2020, but he was told that the hard-hitting Nigerian heavyweight wasn't interested. Now that Ajagba agreed to face Sanchez, the unbeaten Cuban contender cannot wait to prove himself against a knockout artist Sanchez considers the best opponent of his four-year pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh snap, didn't know this fight was happening. Should be a good scrap, but I expect Sanchez to walk come away with the W. He's the more complete boxer and Efe seems to gas at times.

Comment

I think Sanchez is the exact wrong type of fighter for egjaba. Calling frank by mid rounds stoppage

Comment

Been so busy with work the last few years I have only seen Ajagba fight a couple times & I have never seen Sanchez or Anderson fight. I look forward to seeing this card at a local pub….

Comment

efe stops him while being behind on points

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Been so busy with work the last few years I have only seen Ajagba fight a couple times & I have never seen Sanchez or Anderson fight. I look forward to seeing this card at a local pub….
            Its going to be a great fight. I like Sanchez,hes a very unique heavyweight with great IQ

Comment

Working...
            X