Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kuzmin vs. Kevin Johnson is Set For Nov. 5 in Sochi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kuzmin vs. Kevin Johnson is Set For Nov. 5 in Sochi

Former heavyweight contender and ex-European amateur champion Sergey Kuzmin (15-2, 11 KOs) looks to come back to the winning column after two consecutive losses, when he returns on November 5 at the WOW Arena in Krasnaya Polyana, Sochi, Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

kevin johnson is a ground floor gatekeeper

Comment

Why do they still mention: “Johnson went the distance with Vitali”. Like that still carries weight 12 years later when Johnson has had like 17 losses since.

I do worry for Kingpin, he really needs to call it a day, he’s a f***ing tough dude so absorbs a lot of punches in these types of fights, I seen him over here vs Bakole and he looks an absolute shell of himself.
      tophat1 tophat1 jkrames jkrames like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Why do they still mention: “Johnson went the distance with Vitali”. Like that still carries weight 12 years later when Johnson has had like 17 losses since.

I do worry for Kingpin, he really needs to call it a day, he’s a f***ing tough dude so absorbs a lot of punches in these types of fights, I seen him over here vs Bakole and he looks an absolute shell of himself.

Didn't look too shabby against Hernandez.

Comment

He fights to win recently. Had some good moments vs kabayel, but he takes a lot more clean punches that he used to slip or roll previously.

Wonder how much brian damage this guy has. Fought to distance with a lot of big punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post

Didn't look too shabby against Hernandez.
            He didn’t in fairness, but Hernandez was somehow more shot than Johnson.

I just think with a guy like Johnson, how many punches from 200+ lb men has he taken to the head, it’s surely taking it’s toll.

Comment

3-7 in his last ten. 2 wins against 8-30/ 8-31 opponents. The KO of Hernandez - who knows. Guys brain must be rattling around something chronic these days. I hope he's comfortable financially.

Comment

Kingpin can already hear the final bell ringing, he gets 30 minutes in his shell for a pay day!

Comment

When you fight as long as the Kingpin the side effects will take a toll for the rest of your life and will it really be worth the money when someone has to see about you 24/7 and everything you have worked for is gone also, either by greedy family and friends or medical expenses. It’s not a joke but sad and the sad part is the people you are entertaining and working for could care less after it’s all said and done!

Comment

Working...
                  X