Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Can Malik Scott Lead Deontay Wilder To A Heavyweight Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Can Malik Scott Lead Deontay Wilder To A Heavyweight Title?

By Corey Erdman - You never quite know where you might run into Malik Scott. On a Monday afternoon, he's at Barnes and Noble with his partner Nancy Ramirez, buying a thriller by Joseph Finder. Later that same day, he's at the library, coffee in hand, listening to opera music. At night, he enjoys a cigar as he helps Nancy with her oil paintings. Online, he and Nancy are also popular OnlyFans creators with over 14,000 likes on their page.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not against Tyson Fury IMO.

Comment

It shows the real threat this time coming Furys way but to bad these guys are so unrealistic they are like cartoon characters both of them they would be more likable for they would just be real . Every time I listen to them I feel like they are auditioning for a movie .
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-03-2021, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Be prepared, after Deontay Wilder defeats Tyson Fury saturday night, Malik Scott will be nominated for Trainer of the Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
          Be prepared, after Deontay Wilder defeats Tyson Fury saturday night, Malik Scott will be nominated for Trainer of the Year!
          That would be interesting and deserved . These guys trained far harder for this one then Fury did . Wilder under Breland was never a good fit but I do expect crazy excuses if Wilder loses which detracts from him as the fighter himself .

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
            And then you woke up
            AmpMcv AmpMcv Susie Susie like this.

Comment

He's had ''some'' time to teach him some fundamentals. Will Wilder forget what he learned and resort to his basic instincts ? It's funny as all hell to see Wilder flailing his arms, though.

Comment

In 6 days we'll know the answer, God willing.

Comment

What I find interesting is the fact that Malik Scott was in camp with Wilder, helping him prepare for the rematch. And his assessment/prediction couldn’t have been more wrong. All the things he said wilder was working on or was gonna do, he did none of it on fight night. Makes you wonder if he’s just talking out his ass again this time
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

The only person who can lead Wilder to a World Title is Tyson Fury.

If Tyson doesn't turn up (which I would not be surprised), then Wilder can easily beat him.

Fury does not get motivated for fights he's already won, and he won the first two. So I think this is Wilder's big chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X