Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Feels Wilder Should Go All Out in First Half Against Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Feels Wilder Should Go All Out in First Half Against Fury

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson believes Deontay Wilder should throw caution to the wind in the first half of his fight with Tyson Fury. Wilder will face Fury for the third time, for the WBC world title, on October 9 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury in the third. KO

Comment

Wilder ain't beating Fury. I predict Fury by KO in 8.
      Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

I got a feeling about the 3rd fight and it ain't Fury getting the nod.
        MANNY67 MANNY67 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Fury UD. Too skilled. Too awkward. Too good. He will reaffirm his status as #1 of this era.

Comment

Fury won most of the rounds of their two fights, and before the postponements, I picked Fury all the way.

But I'm not sure of his preparation now, and Wilder is very focused. I'll say Wilder by ko for the upset victory.

Comment

I remember when Tyson went all out for one round against Lewis then got outclassed and KO’d.

Comment

Fury won’t get him out early. At some point in the middle or latter half of the fight Wilder will get backed up and then the look of fear we saw in the 2nd fight will come back and the wheels will fall off. Fury via towel in the 9th
                MisterDogbert2021 MisterDogbert2021 likes this.

Comment

Wilder is never going to be able to technically outbox Fury....Ever! His only bet is to knockout/ overpower Fury. He needs to go for broke early and often. If he wants to beat Fury, it's going to be through power. Going the distance will not be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    I remember when Tyson went all out for one round against Lewis then got outclassed and KO’d.
                    It has been many years since i watched that fight but if my memory is correct Lewis hit Tyson with 2 big uppercuts in the 4th round & Tyson never went down but that was pretty much the end of the fight. He took a beating until it was over. I remember being shocked that he never went down but he might as well have because his punch output was pretty much non existent after that…

Comment

Working...
                    X